- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
Skin Care Tips For Brides
Home-made skin care tips
The wedding season is around the corner and there will be so many beautiful women who would be waiting for their 'Big Day' . Every would be bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Looking for beauty tips ? You came to the right place. These tips if followed regularly can have a dramatic effect on you skin and confidence level. Try them out, you and your skin will love them for sure.
1. Follow the routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing religiously no matter how busy you are. This is the first step towards healthy skin.
2. Use a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type. The ones which contain natural plant extracts are the best. If you are looking for natural, home-made cleanser try mixing oatmeal with milk and almond powder and apply on your skin. Rotate gently and wash off. Raw milk, cucumber juice and sweet almond oil are excellent natural cleansers.
3. Moisturizer should be light and non-greasy during day-time. If you are going out make sure not to apply a heavy moisturizer since it will attract dust and make your face look dull and dirty. Before bedtime make sure to remove make-up, cleanse your face and apply some good quality night cream which will repair and nourish your face while you sleep. Aloevera gel, milk cream, honey act as good natural moisturizers.
4. Always use toners which are free from parabens. Make sure they are not too strong for your skin. You can keep some rose water in the refrigerator and apply the chilled rose water with cotton on your face to make it fresh and glowing instantly. Alternatively you can use coconut water on the face as a toner or keep some green tea in the refrigerator and apply it with a cotton on your face. In case of pimple prone skin, water in which neem leaves have been boiled act as a powerful antiseptic toner and astringent at the same time.
5. Avoid going out in the sun at peak hours which may burn your skin and make it look lifeless. In case you need to go out make sure you are using a good quality sun-block on the exposed area. After a day out in the sun you can apply a cooling home-made pack to soothe and hydrate your skin. Grate some cucumber, add aloe-vera gel and apply it evenly on the skin. Relax for 20 minutes and wash off. If you are allergic to aloe-vera, which is the case with many people you can even apply a mixture of grated cucumber and yoghurt which does wonders to the sun-damaged skin.
6. If you are suffering from acne, make sure to apply clove paste on the affected area daily before going to bed and wash off in the morning. This pack is wonderful in removing acne as well as marks caused by it since clove has antiseptic properties. Apply a paste of fuller's earth which is mixed with mint paste and a pinch of turmeric powder daily. Tea tree oil is also very effective in the treatment of acne.
7. Apply a scrub regularly to remove dead cells which can make your skin look dark and flaky. Before bath apply a paste of gram flour, milk and turmeric as a scrub for both body and face. This is a age-old pack for glowing beautiful skin. Mix crushed strawberry and powdered sugar. Scrub your face gently with this mixture and wash off. This acts as a good natural scrub.
8. For whitening the face apply almond powder mixed with milk daily. Orange peel powder mixed with milk is also an excellent natural whitener. Washing the face with milk can also whiten the skin if followed regularly.
External Beauty Tips
No matter what you apply on the skin, if your diet and life-style is not proper no amount of hard-work or cosmetics can transform your skin. Keep the following tips in mind:
1. Exercise daily: No matter how busy your schedule is make a habit to give at-least 1 hour to your exercise routine.
2. Maintain proper diet: Eat wholesome, organic food. Avoid fast food, cakes, oily stuff as much as possible. Increase the intake of fresh juices, salads, sprouts, nuts and seeds, raw vegetables, etc which will provide a lot of anti-oxidants.
3. Drink plenty of water: Its the simplest but most important of all which is neglected by many. Remember low water intake can reflect on your skin. Hydration from the inside is extremely vital. So try to drink at-least 10-12 glasses of water daily.
4. Stay positive and stress-free: If you are under stress, practice meditation but keep your stress under check. Stress acts as a slow poison thereby damaging both your health and beauty. Stay positive and happy which will bring a glow on your face.
5. Have adequate beauty sleep: Your body repairs itself while you sleep, so make sure you are getting your quota of 8 hours of beauty sleep daily.
The above tips are very easy to follow if you are really determined in improving your complexion and look your best on your wedding day. So try to reserve some time out of your busy schedule, your skin will thank you for this !!!
You May Also Like
- Beauty Tips With Spices
Spices and herbs are not only great in taste and aroma but have several health benefits which includes making your skin youthful and beautiful if included in skin care routine.
- How To Apply Henna To Hair
Henna is excellent for promoting hair growth. It is mostly used for its dyeing effect on hair. It is the natural alternative to hair colors, completely natural and without any side-effects.
- How To Lighten Dark Lips
Simple natural tips for removing dark lips.