How to Grow your Hair Longer without Biotin Treatment.
Most of us are obsessed with beautiful long beach wavy hair that we have pictured in our minds as the Perfect hair! How do we grow out hair like that, long and beautiful? I will tell you how it goes.
After a while, and after many experiments with my hair, making homemade masks, buying chemical products, eating vitamins, or taking pills, I finally found that which for me is a perfect solution.
My hair keeps growing, and more than that, it is healthy, shiny, and an object of envying. Sounds like a dream come true, no? I got this trick and treats from Supermodels like Miranda Kerr, Lindsay Ellingson [a real hair envy], Candice Swanepoel, etc., and no biotin treatment required at all!
Let us help make your dream come true too.
We are girls, and I bet, we all dream about having long beautiful healthy hair, hair that will make us feel prettier. You may have had it, but you cut it off, or it was damaged, so many split ends. Or You may have kept the hair short, or even like a pixie cut, for a very long time, but now you are obsessed to grow them longer. Or You want to prevent hair loss. Whatever your reason is, our wish is the same, and I will help you make it a reality.
I had long beautiful hair until a year ago when I cut them off. The reason behind my action, I got tired of my sun burnt, lifeless, damaged, broken hair, in that point, that it did not seem to ever get back in the right mood.
So, I used the scissors to solve the problem. I cut my hair in a long A-bob side. The style looked nice on me, and I felt really good, a new me.
But, the great feeling did not last. After a while, I caught myself missing my long hair, so I began searching and clicking every link on the internet promising hair growing long.
The secret to grow longer hair
Second secret: Natural Do it Yourself Masks!
Yes, I said that homemade masks did not help me, but I did find one that helped me, a lot.
In fact, you do not need many ingredients. You only need one ingredient, and you absolutely find it in your kitchen. Something you use to cook with, and as a salad dressing. It is: Olive Oil. Just make sure to have:
- Olive oil from your kitchen,
- A bowl to heat it,
- And that is all.
or You can get advantage of this great product, you can have a look at the ingredients too.
Have you ever used this method? How do you like it?
For the ones that have tried it, how do you rate the method?
How to proceed in growing long hair
Pour the olive oil in the bowl, and heat it gradually. You may use the oven, or the microwaveable, but I suggest using the oven, as you can be in control of the heat.
Pay attention to the temperature of the oil, you do not want it to burn your skin, so make sure to try it with your fingers. It should not burn, it should only feel warm, not very hot. If you use hot oil, it will make your hair fall, not grow! So, be very careful.
When it is hot enough so when you touch it, you can tolerate the heat in your fingers, take it off the oven [or the microwave] and go to the bathroom.
Comb your hair while you are bending forward. After that, apply the olive oil from the roof to the hair's ends with your bare hands. Do not wear any gloves, as they will break the hair, and it will hurt.
After you have applied the olive oil in all the hair's length, stay like that, with your head down, for about 4 minutes. The reason is that the blood will circulate better in the skin of your head, and this will make it easier on your hair to absorb all the nutrients.
Then, put on a towel, and leave the mask on for about 30 minutes. If you can stand it, you can also sleep with the mask on your head, but in this case wear a shower cap, and put a towel on your pillow. When you will have the shower, shampoo it well to remove all the oil, and put on a conditioner as you usually do.
Do not rub the hair with the towel, because the towel will cause breakage to the hair.
Do not massage your scalp with nails, as you will make and leave scars there, even if you do not see them. The scars will damage the hair, and your nails may even make them fall, as they make the cuticles of the hair weaker. Use the flat of your finger tips.
Other Olive Oil benefits
- It aids with weight loss
- It also aids digestion and helps with circulation
- It is anti-aging, you can put it on your face and leave it on for 30minutes then rinse.
- Clears acne prone skin
- Conditions leather
- It removes the chewing gum from your hair, or your clothes without additional damage, just be careful to not spread too much of it on the clothes.
- Earache remedy
- Removal of earwax
- Furniture polisher
- Face moisturizer
- It fights Diabetes, you can use olive oil in everything you cook and every salad.
- Frees stuck zippers
- Promotes hair growth
- It helps with diaper rash too
- Helps with eczema
- Improves chances of developing psoriasis
- Improves snoring
- It also lowers bad cholesterol
- It is a Makeup remover, use cotton balls with olive oil to remove makeup and clear your skin.
- Moisturizes hands
- Natural lubricant
- Oil pulling -you can do the oil pulling method of keeping olive oil in your mouth for about 2-3 minutes while moving your tongue around, then spill it out. Take care not to swallow it. Wash your mouth well to remove any left bacteria.
- Prevents breast cancer
- Salad dressing
- Shave cream
- Soothing sunburn relief
- Stainless steel cleaner and polish
- Sticker remover
- Treats head lice
Other organic solutions in the comfort of your home
Works as Shampoo
Works as Conditioner
Apple Cider Vinegar
Warm lemon water
Let me tell you a little secret: Coconut Oil is the best to help nourish your hair and treat split ends! I found this out when I was going mad at my hair and split ends that I wanted to cut them off, short. I had left a little coconut oil in my container so I decided to have a spa day at home. I kept the coconut mask on my hair for about 6 hours. Then I had a shower. When I blow dried my hair and check them again, there were no split ends! At least not as much as I had at first place. I decided not to cut my hair off every time split ends get me mad, but instead I shall treat my hair.
Coconut Oil is pretty amazing too!
Tips and Tricks to healthy hair
- Do not comb hair while wet as you will damage them.
- Once every two weeks, put on a homemade hair mask.
- Try to prevent using heat on the hair, when is not that necessary.
- Try to not put on any hair product that you do not really need.
- Make sure the shampoos and hair conditioner, or any other hair products, do not contain parabens - a toxic chemical.
- Do not wash your hair daily. If you must do so, then do not use shampoo everyday. Shampoo your hair every two days, and in the no-shampoo day just rinse with water.
- If you can stand it, rinse your hair with cold water as it will give your hair more shine, and close the pores which will prevent somehow the hair loss.
The low knot
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Knot them together.
- Knot again.
- Knot once more if your hair length allows it.
- Secure it with a thin elastic band.
- Wrap it around itself.
- Secure with Bobby pins and a little hair spray if you need to.
If you hate the part-line that appears in the middle of your back head, then part your hair this way, and secure them with clear or colored elastics.
French braid instructions
- If you have bangs that you want to get rid of the face, or not, this french braid is the way to go.
- Simple and fast, you only have to take the front hairline and create the fishtail braid known as french braid. Wrap a clear elastic band around the end, and fix it with Bobby pins.
- No hair spray needed.
- Grab your hair in one side.
- Twist it with itself.
- Then move it to the other side, keeping it straight.
- Fix it with Bobby pins and hair spray.
- Then twist again the remaining part of the hair.
- Move it to the other side, lay it on the first section.
- Fix it with Bobby pins and hair spray.
- Hide the ends within the twisted hair.
I'm still trying to master the simple bun
- This is the usual top knot, the simplest bun you may ever wear.
- If you do not know how to make this bun as perfect as in this photo I will advise you to use a sock.
Wear it long
If you are not a fan of hair buns, or ponytails, you can wear your hair long.
4 hair styles:
- Straight hair with soft waves at the end.
- Very straight hair.
- Wavy hair styles.
- Straight hair at the top of the head that ends with big beach waves.
Tips and Tricks
- In order to keep your hair shiny, healthy and beautiful without split ends and other damages, do not forget to put gels or creams that are specified to protect hair from the heat. Use them every time you shower, no matter if you are going to straighten your hair, use a hair dryer, or not. Hair can be damaged even by the heat from the sun, or every day temperatures.
- After you style your hair, and use a hair spray to fix them, do not forget to also use a hair cream to polish the hair. Unless you have wavy or curly hair, do not ruin the look.
- If you have a curly hair, after a shower, on wet hair, put a hair cream, and then use a hair dryer diffusion to dry them. The cream will give the curls more bounce and volume.
Are you going to try these hair models?
© 2014 Engelta