- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
How to Make Hair Conditioner
Do you like to make your own beauty products? I do, which is why I love this quick and easy to make homemade hair conditioner. I love apple cider vinegar so its perfect for my hair.
When you use a conditioner that you make instead of buying it in the store, you know what is in the bottle. With homemade conditioner, there are no harsh chemicals whereas with store bought conditioners, they are full of chemicals.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a must have in my home. I use it for just about everything. So using it as a conditioner for my hair was perfect. You can use ACV for any hair type. Using ACV in your hair helps keep the fungal and bacterial from growing on your scalp when the pH level stays between 4.5 and 5.5. Even if you use it once a week, it will still help prevent your hair from dandruff flaking. Since it is full of antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, it helps prevent issues with bacterial and fungal that grow in your hair. ACV helps to detangle your hair when combing, reduces frizz, add some shine to your hair, prevent split ends and prevent hair loss.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 6 drops your choice of essential oil
- 1 spray bottle
- Take the cover off the spray bottle. Place a funnel in the spray bottle. Pour the water into the bottle. Add the apple cider vinegar and essential oil. Close the bottle. Shake it. Make sure to shake the bottle each time before you use it.
- When you use this, rinse out after. You can use this conditioner once or twice a week if you like.