How to make Whipped Citrus Shea Butter
Ingredients needed and instructions
- 2 c Shea Butter, unrefined
- 1 c pure Aloe Vera Gel
- 1/2 c Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Jojoba oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 5 drops Rosemary oil
- 7 drops Tea Tree oil
- 3 drops Vitamin E oil
- 10 drops Sweet Orange oil
- 8 drops Lemon oil
- Food processor, hand held or standing mixer
On a low speed mix together unrefined shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera gel.
Scrap down the sides of the bowl as the mixture will travel up. Add in vegetable glycerin and jojoba oil.
Finally add in rosemary oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E oil, sweet orange oil and lemon oil. Increase the speed of the mixer until it's to the your desired consistency. Store in a container of your choice and label.
Please note the following:
- To soften the shea butter put in the microwave for 30-50 seconds.
- Unrefined shea butter will not have a smell to it.
- This product will last up to six to nine months.
- Tea tree oil and vitamin E oil act as natural preservatives.
- Make sure not to get any water in the mixture as it will cause mold.
Shea butter and African Black Soap handmade in Togo West Africa. Pure Shea Butter, fair trade, unrefined traditional shea butter with maximum moisturizing and healing properties
- From Nature With Love
Supplier of natural organic and conventional ingredients used in soap making, skin care, spa products, aromatherapy, massage, herbal preparations and cosmetics. We also supply packaging, bath accessories, and equipment.