How to remove dark circles under the eyes? Make your eyes glow!
Raccoon eyes or the panda eyes describe the state of dark circles around your eyes. Your eyes are the most expressive part of your face. Dark circles can mar the beauty of your eyes and make you look tired, fatigued and drained.
What are the top reasons for dark circles?
- Long hours before computer
- Lack of sleep
- Exposure to sun
- Lack of nutrition
Can dark circles be removed immediately? The sad thing is that it takes a long regimen of daily care to show some results. You should apply creams specially made for dark circles and always look for creams based on vitamin K. The skin around your eyes is thin and tender and you should be not rub or pull it roughly while wiping your face. You should moisturize your eyes regularly. The skin around your eyes can become completely dry and a good moisturizer is important to keep it nourished and moisturized.
How should you apply the moisturizer?
Take some moisturizer in the tip of your fingers and gently apply around your eyes. Always use gentle circular motions to rub it in.
What are the essential things you should do for your eyes?
- Do not go out in the sun without applying sunscreen around your eyes.
- Wear sunglasses which cover your entire eye region.
- Do not pull and tug at the skin around your eyes. Do not rub your eyes harshly.
- Do not forget to blink your eyes while working in the computer
- Wear glasses with ARC coating to protect your eyes from harmful rays while working in the computer
Oils beneficial for dark circles
- Almond oil
- Tea tree oil
- Chamomile oil
- Olive oil
You should be very careful not to let the oil get into your eyes. It is always better to use it minimally than splash a huge amount of oil around your eyes.
Packs for dark circles
- Take the pulp of one potato. Place gauze over your eyelids. Close your eyes and keep the pulp over the gauze. Relax for half an hour and remove the gauze. You should do this regularly to see good results.
- Grate one cucumber and extract juice. Refrigerate and dip in a wad of cotton and place it in your eyelids. It has excellent cooling effect and is good for dark circles also.
- Take a pinch of turmeric, add one teaspoon of besan powder to it. Add the juice of one lemon. Make a smooth paste and spread it around your eyes. Let it dry and gently wash it away.
- Take the pulp of aloe Vera and apply around your eyes.
- Take one teaspoon of papaya pulp, add one teaspoon of besan powder, form a smooth paste and apply. Wash after it dries.
- Break the capsule of vitamin E and apply the oil around your eyes.
- Mint is good for your eyes. Crush a bunch of mint leaves and apply the juice on your eyes.
- Tea bags are also excellent for dark circles. Do not throw away used tea bags. Lie down and keep it over your eyes for half an hour.
You should avoid late nights and have eight hours of undisturbed sleep. Nothing relaxes your eyes than a night of relaxed and sound sleep. You should not drink alcohol or too much coffee. Anemia can also be the reason for dark circles under your eyes. Consult your doctor and rule out anemia and if you have it take some iron supplements. You should drink at least eight glasses of water to keep you hydrated.
One simple trick!
There is one simple and easy way to improve blood circulation in your eye region. Lie in the bed with your head hanging down. Keep your legs elevated and lie down for fifteen minutes. It effectively helps in bringing good blood circulation to your eyes.
The skin around your eyes is very tender and so should be handled with care. Patience is the key to handle dark circles under your eyes. There is no magic formula to remove it instantly. You should follow a strict and regular eye care regimen to make your dark circles fade.
© 2013 mathira