- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair
How to save money on Hair Rebonding
Want hair like this? ----->
Have you ever wanted to have straight, shiny, and soft hair? I'm sure you've watched TV and wondered how shampoo models can have such perfect hair. Is it the shampoo? Nope. It's a salon procedure called Rebonding.
So, maybe you're familiar with it. And maybe you've gone to the Salon and asked about it. And probably you almost gagged when they told you the price.
So, how can you get hair like this without spending a fortune? Here are a few suggestions...
1. Ask your favorite stylist. Most salon charge rent to the stylists or take a percentage of their work. Ask your stylist if they do private appointments outside the salon. This can be done at your home. You'll be surprised at how friendly and open they are about this. Tell them you want a discount on the Salon price. They are usually happy to give you a discount for a private appointment because they don't need to pay anything to the salon. Though, most of stylists won't offer unless you ask.
2. Ask friends and family. Tell your friends and family you've been thinking about rebonding your hair. If you know someone who has done it before, ask them about it. Remember to post about it on your favorite social networking sites (facebook, twitter, etc). You'll be surprised how many people have already discovered a good stylist at a reasonable price.
3. Have a friend do it for you at home? I know what you're thinking: Buy the chemicals at the store. Come home and get a relative or friend to rebond your hair. Right? NO! Don't do it! This is the single biggest reason for rebonding horror stories. Rebonding chemicals are very harsh. A mistake could mean losing your hair, thinning hair, or severe damage. Always have this procedure done by someone with experience. You could end up paying more money to repair your hair than if you simply went to the salon in the first place.
So, there you are. Please feel free to leave comments. If you like, you can visit my website below.
Visit my website
- My hair rebonding website
Read more about rebonding, and hair rebonding services.