How to tie and wear a long rectangular / oblong scarf in different ways.
How to tie and wear long rectangular / oblong scarves.
There are many different ways to wear a long rectangular / oblong scarf, yet most people only know of one or two ways. However, long rectangualr scarves are highly versatile and can be tied in a variety of ways to produce stunning results. I have found several clips on YouTube on ways to wear long oblong scarves. The techniques are simple, yet the results are stunning.
The scarves provide not only warmth but also a splash of colour and style to outfits. When worn with a jacket, they fill in the neck area and add a touch of glamour and sophistication. All of the styles can be worn with casualwear or work/office and eveningwear. The trick is to choose a scarf in an appropriate fabric, such as cotton for casualwear and something more silky for work or eveningwear.
I have put together the best YouTube clips that demonstrate ways to tie long scarves. The clips are in order of the weight of the fabric as different fabric weights produce different effects.
The clips start with a scarf in the lightest most sheerest chiffon, then proceed through long scarves in silk and then ends in heavier weight fabrics.
I hope this provides you with the help you are looking for on ways to wear a scarf.
How to tie and wear a silk long rectangular scarf
The next YouTube clip shows the tying of a long scarf in silk.
Whilst still a fine fabric, the silk is a little bit heavier than the previous chiffon scarf and therefore can hold more of a sculptural shape such as the pretty double bow at the end.
How to tie a rosette scarf using a long silk scarf
In the following YouTube clip, a long silk scarf is again used and cleverly twisted to create a rosette effect.
This scarf tying technique is so easy to do.
The rosette effect is beautiful and is guaranteed to bring you lots of compliments.
How to tie a long silk scarf and cotton scarf
In this clip, two weights of fabric are used.
The first is a two tone coral silk scarf that is really pretty and tied in the simplest of ways.
The second scarf used is much wider and made of cotton and as a result can be used in a more sculptural way.
How to tie a long scarf in a heavy weight silk
The scarf in the next clip is of a heavier weight silk and there are two tying methods
The first is a perfect way to wear a scarf to show off an evening dress as it is worn draping down the back.
The second tying technique if perfect for wearing with a jacket.
How to tie a wide rectangular scarf in three ways.
The last scarf is a rectangle in a light weight fabric but is much wider in width.
Here three ways of tying are shown, the first two are very simple and the last one is also simple to tie, yet the result is beautiful and great for wearing with jeans and other casualwear styles.
If you found this article interesting, you may like to read my other scarf tying articles.
You may also be interested in other articles that I have written on HubPages. Some of my most popular are as follows:
- How French Parisian women create a chic and minimali...
- French Wardrobe Basics - The Wardrobe Essentials of ...
- How to dress French: Discover how French women dress...
- How to be Chic - 10 easy ways to become more chic.
- How to be chic blog
- How to be well groomed
- How to be well groomed (Advanced Level)
- Minimalist Wardrobe Women (Part I)
- Minimalist Wardrobe for Women (Part 2) - How to crea...
- Minimalist Closet - How to create a minimalist close...
- The minimalist shoe wardrobe - the only shoes women ...
- How to update your wardrobe easily
- How to update your work or play wardrobe for Spring ...
- Futuristic fashion attire - what clothing will men a...
- Quorn (Mycoprotein) Allergy Symptoms and side effect...
I also have several Blogs which you may find interesting:
Chic and Minimalist wardrobe Blog
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
Join me and thousands of people from all around the world and write articles (Hubs) with Hubpages - an American company. I live in England and joined three years ago and so far have 50 articles (Hubs), all written in my spare time. They earn me passive income every month. Some Hubbers have hundreds, even thousands of articles.
How does it work?
Hubpages provides the facility for you to write and publish articles online. They put adverts on the page which earn you money every month. Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it has the potential to earn you passive income every month for years.
What can I write about?
- Creative writing - such as short stories and poetry
- Product reviews
- Any subject you like. Examples include travel, hobbies, money, relationships, child-care, history, art, politics, fashion, technology etc
How much can I earn?
Hubpages puts adverts on our articles and we earn money every time someone reads the article - between US$3 to $8 per 1000 views. My average hubs are viewed/ read by about 30 people a day, my most popular hubs are read by 100 people a day. If you do the maths, you will see that a popular Hub, read 100 times a days, earns between US$110 to US$290 a year, and will continue to do so every year. Last year my hubs generated enough passive income to pay for my summer holiday and are on track to do the same again this year and every year.
How long does it take to write an article / Hub?
Some articles take me a couple of hours to write, others may take up to 5 hours to write. On average, I write one article a week. Many Hubpage members write more, some write less.
How much will it cost me?
- Nothing. Hubpages is FREE to join. You share your earnings with them. You keep 60%, they keep 40%. They want you to earn and make it easy for you.
It sounds too good to be true, where's the catch?
The catch is that you need to write good quality articles on subjects that enough people want to read about and make them easy to find on the internet.
How do I do this?
It is really easy when you know how. When you think about a topic you may want to write about, do the following:
- Think about some key phrases related to the subject.
- As an example, say you want to write a chicken curry recipe hub. Some connected phrases may be "How to cook a chicken curry", "Chicken Curry Recipe", "Recipe for Chicken Curry", "Easy Chicken Curry Recipe", "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe" - you get the idea..........
- Use the online "Adsense Keyword Tool". It is provided by Google and is free to use.
- To find it, simply type in Adsense Keyword Tool into search.
- Type in all of your phrases. The keyword tool will then tell you how many people a month are typing in these phrases.
- Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month.
- As an example, say you notice that 3000 people a month search for "How to cook a chicken curry" compared to only 500 who search for "Hot Chicken Curry Recipe".
- You call your article the most searched for phrase - "How to cook a chicken curry"
- Include this phrase into both the title and the content of your hub.
- Your article now stands a good chance of appearing on the first page of the Search Engines search results page, being clicked on and read.
What you are doing is finding out exactly what people want, the exact phrases they are typing into the search engines to find it, and writing articles that give them what they are looking for. You make it easy for them to find your article by using their search phrase in your title and content.
Give people what they are looking for and you will make money.
How else can I earn with Hubpages?
- Sell E-Bay and Amazon Products on your Hubs and earn commission.
- Encourage a friend to join Hubpages and receive 10% of their earnings
Once you have written an article, you just leave it and it will earn you money every day for years. That is passive income.
If I can do it, so can you.
Follow these six easy steps to join hubpages and start earning:
I recommend writing them down so you know what to do.
- Join Hubpages, the link is below, then.....
- Activate the Hubpages Earnings Programme to allow adverts to be shown on your account.
- Set up a PayPal Account. Hubpages pay your earnings into this account. If you already have one, this can can be used.
- Think of a subject for your first "Hub .
- Search for and use Adsense Keyword Tool (It is a free to use tool.) Type in a few key phrases related to the topic of your hub. Look for a phrase that is searched for at least 3000 times a month and include this phrase in the title and content of your hub.
- Write and publish your first "Hub".
Remember, it is FREE to join, so you have nothing to lose. If thousands of other people around the world can make a passive income online with Hubpages, so can you.
To join Hubpages and start making money Click Here . Good Luck