How to wash your hair the right way according to Kim Kardashian.
The Double-Cleansing Process
Double Cleansing means using shampoo twice on your hair, either than using a large amount of shampoo just once. The idea is that the first time you shampoo your hair, you are cleaning the dirt and product build up from your strands. It is a rather fast process and you do not really need a large amount of shampoo, you only need to fill just a quarter of your hand. The second time you can use the same amount of shampoo to really clean your hair and the roots. So, if the first time is a quick wash and clean, the second time you really get in there, massaging the roots and building up the shampoo.
These hair washing trick works well even in preventing hair from getting greasy too soon. Another benefit from this technique it's that you can actually diagnose your hair pretty well, if the color has faded, or if you have split ends. This means you will easily find the conditioner that works best for your specific hair problem or type.
I love L'oreal Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner as my hair does not get frizzy, plus after the bleaching process, this is the only duo that will keep my hai
The right and the wrong way to wash your hair
It may have never crossed your mind that there is a "right way" to wash your hair and a "wrong way" to do it. Maybe you are already washing them the "wrong way" and so you think that's why your hair keeps breaking, splitting and falling mercilessly. Well, you are not quite right because there is no wrong or right way, but the experts say that if you wash your hair a certain way, your hair will be healthier. This means taking care of the order you use your hair products when you are showering.
It does not really matter what products we use as we have learned to wash our hair the same way: shampoo as first step, then conditioner. Is this the right way though?
Things have changed a little over the years, while hair brands have been evolving and changing the game. Nowadays they recommend that the first step be conditioning and then shampooing.
"Conditioning before you shampoo is great for adding nourishment to fine hair without weighing it down," says Nina Dimachki, artistic director for Kérastase. "It also promotes a longer lasting blow-dry and primes the hair before cleansing, allowing shampoo to distribute easier and more evenly."
Another good thing is that your hair will not weigh down after, as it often happens when you use conditioner as second step. You certainly do not have to buy the expensive products of Kérastase to put this off. You can get advantage of this technique even with your favorite shampoo and conditioner you already use.
4 more steps to save your hair
1. Change the shower filter - it helps filter the toxins, so they won't ruin your hair.
2. Wash your hair before and after you go into the pool - the chlorine ruins your hair, that's why you should wash your hair right afterward. A good bet is to wash them even before you jump in the pool, because chlorine gets less attached to drenched hair.
3. Use hair sunscreen - SPF is not meant only for your skin, but also for your hair. Be careful to choose hair products with SPF on them.
4. Use natural products for your hair and skin to nourish them - if you do not eat it, why put it on your skin?
Kim Kardashian infamous hair tips
Kim Kardashian has been for a while in the media attention, in fact for the last 4-5 years. In the desks of editors of all magazines have been, at least once, some news on her, maybe a recent interview, maybe a photo on her latest appearance dressed truly avantgarde or anything else for that matter. This time around she is news for her beauty secret that she genuinely shared. Lets' talk about hair!
Kim says that her hair beauty secret is much simpler that we would have ever thought of. It's not about the most expensive treatments, or any disturbing thing like the blood transition that K does on her face. Instead it's quite simple: wash your hair once in 5 days!
I hear all of you say ewww. I can not stay that long myself! I wash mine once in 2 days and in very very extremely rare occasions once in 3 days, and even in that case, the third day in the morning!
Well, she has her own theory on that, as she does on anything else.
- The first day she says that only a blowout will do the trick, as hair has a lot of volume.
- Then the second day she will do some curls, or a braid or anything. The second day is the day when she navigates on her instagram to find the best model for her mane.
- The third day she goes for a real session of straightening hair. It is the perfect time to make them slide on the shoulders long and shiny.
- The fourth day is the day when the hair begins to get grassier. I hate this kind of day! But Kim on the other hand, takes it with positivity. Maybe this means I have to learn to see the bright side of things like Kim does. Anyway, she says that the fourth day, is the perfect day for that sleek ponytail! She makes it a hair model, I call this one the trick when you got out of house too early in the morning, or too fast to wash your hair, or you were too tired, or was too cold. The thing is: the sleek ponytail is the way out in bad hair days.
- The fifth day is the day when finally Kim will wash her hair!
Even though I can do my hair all these ways, in the period of 2 days, I wish to consider doing it like Kim does. Dermatologist do recommend to not wash your hair more than 2 days per week. Let's take some notes, Kim has it on point !
© 2017 Engelis