- Fashion and Beauty
How to Have Clear Pores
Do you want to know how to have clear pores? Everyone wants clear, impurity-free skin. Unfortunately, not all of us were blessed to have the model-like, beautiful skin that we really want. People are always plagued with those various skin disorders and we are always going to our local drugstores to buy the latest miracle cure to have that naturally beautiful skin.
Fact number one
The cosmetic industry makes billions of dollars from the public quest for great skin. They use lots of money to advertise and perpetuate the myths of their miracle products. Don't be fooled by all of the hype.
Fact number two
There are quite a few factors that can contribute to the clogging of your pores -- dehydrated skin, improper cleansing or cheap cleansing products, excessive oil production, excessive build-up of dead skin cells, hormonal changes, excessive sweating, dirty work or play environments, genetics, makeup, fingers on the face, allergic reactions, a diet high in sugar content, and many others.
Fact number three
Most skin impurities are due to some form of clogged pores. The absolute best way to get that beautiful clear skin you want is to unclog your pores.
Here are some tips for clean pores
- Avoid oil-based products for your skin such as facial lotions, wash and cosmetics. Try to use products that are considered “non-comedogenic” -- this means they will not clog your pores.
- Don't wear tight headbands, baseball hats, or helmets when you exercise or play sports, and if you must, make sure that you wash the sweat-soaked things each time you wear them.
- Keep your skin hydrated and moist so your skin cells can function properly. Moisturize your face with mild, non-comedogenic moisturizers to keep it hydrated and healthy. Remember, moisturizing is an absolute necessity. Also, the product with the least amount of chemical additives is the best for your skin. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing.
- Cleanse your pores with an alcohol-free toner or skin conditioner on cotton balls. Don't try to scrub harshly, or you'll strip the outside layer and damage your skin. Even after rinsing your face, if you don't remove all of the cleanser and loosened debris residues, you're going to imbed that debris deeper into the pores as you layer your serums and moisturizers on top. As mentioned before, the absolute best way to perform this deep pore cleansing is with an alcohol-free toner or skin conditioner on cotton balls. There's really no need to harm your skin by vigorous scrubbing or harsh acids; simply wipe it with toner damp cotton balls until the last cotton ball comes away perfectly white.
- Astringents, salicylic acid, retinoic acids, and glycolic acids all work to prevent your pores from clogging up. Be aware of some active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide as these ingredients can cause major side effects.
So those are some ultra-easy steps to eliminate or lessen your skin problem of clogged pores. You can start improving your skin today, because now you know how to have clean pores. Remember, beauty starts with your skin.