Extras for Your Inflatable Spa
What should you buy with your inflatable spa? Although most spas come ready to be assembled it is wise to purchase a few extras. Some of the extras will help you operate the spa but others are for safely and enjoyment. Listed below are a few of things you really should consider buying.
1) It is a good idea to make certain that your inflatable spa has an emergency repair kit. Most models include a kit, however if you did not get one you should. Although it is very rare that you will get an actual puncture in the tub, it is better to be safe and have the necessary tools to make an emergency repair. Many spas are made out of a polyester blend so make certain that you buy a product that will be able to seal the hole and withstand the pressure.
2) You should also get a pH water testing kit. These are the same basic kits that you use with a swimming pool. If you plan to leave your spa up and running for any length of time you are going to have to test the water on a regular basis. You want to make certain that you keep the pH between 7.2 and 7.7.
3) You might want to buy an extra filter cartridge when you get your spa. Many manufacturers advise that you change the filter cartridge every 3 to 5 weeks. It is always a good idea to have an extra cartridge on hand. You can extend the life of the cartridge by taking the filter out and cleaning it.
4) Steps are another really great feature that you may want to buy when you get the spa. These are a real benefit if you are older or if there are going to be younger children using the spa. Although most adults can bet in and out easily, if you have any kind of muscle problems, arthritis, or any other health factor, you should invest in a set of light portable steps.
5) There are a number of different kinds of chemicals that can be used with an inflatable spa. A Bromide system is most commonly used, although you can use chlorine or a biguanide system. There are also a number of different shock treatment chemicals that you should have on hand if you are going to leave the spa operating for more than a few days. These chemicals help to maintain the water balance and keep the water odour free and clean.
Inflatable spas are truly a great investment and can add to any home. To get the most out of your spa, do a bit of extra shopping and have all the extras ready to use.
- Inflatable Spa
The inflatable spa is a great way to experience the wonders of a spa. They are affordable, offer numerous health benefits and are convenient. These portable convenient spas offer many more people the opportunity to take advantage of the luxury of ha
Is an inflatable spa right for you?
Would you buy an inflatable spa?
The Inflatable Spa, The Perfect Romantic Gift
Are you looking for the perfect gift for a special occasion? Try thinking outside the box; forget the candy, the flowers and the chocolate. Why not get an inflatable spa?
Image your other arriving home to find a spa all set up. You can easily make it happen with a little bit of effort and planning. Inflatable spas are not only affordable they are very easy to set up.
While a conventional tub may cost many thousands of dollars you can easily find a spa for well under a thousand dollars. You will be shocked to find that you can get one for less than the cost of a fancy restaurant and a night at the theatre.
Once you have the inflatable spa you will have to pick a location. You can easily set it up either inside or out depending on the weather and the mood that you want to set. Once you have the location selected all you need is a hose and an electrical outlet. Inflating one of these spas is simple because most of them use their blower to inflate. Be certain that you read and follow all of the safety instructions provided by the manufacturer.
To really make the evening special there are a number of special spa items that you can include. Why not add a fragrance to the water? There are a number of scents that you can but to make the water smell great.
Candles always add to the atmosphere. You can place them around the spa or you can get some romantic floating candles. You can choose between floating holders or the candles themselves. For a different feel you might consider adding to the lighting by using either fibre-optic floating lights or underwater lights. They even have lights that change color and speed to create a really magical effect.
Whatever the occasion, a birthday, anniversary or just a special night you can make it magical by getting an inflatable spa. And the best part is that you will be able to have many more wonderful nights in your spa.
- Inflatable Spa
The inflatable spa is opening the door for more people than ever to take advantage of having their own personal home spa. They are not only a great way to spend a romantic evening, they are also fun and entertaining for the entire family.