Instant beauty tips for a fair complexion - Home remedy
How to get an instant glowing skin?
An unhealthy lifestyle reflects on your skin therefore you will have to change your lifestyle to begin with. Include a variety of fruits in your diet. Raw salads, sprouts, yogurt, leafy vegetables, oats are also healthy for good skin.
Drink plenty of water. You need to be well hydrated Try to avoid very cold water for drinking. Warm water flushes out toxins and cleanses the system which will add a glow to your skin. You may also add lemon juice to the water for better results. Our body needs to be moisturized from within also therefore include nuts, avocado.
Eyes are the first attraction to your face so you cannot neglect your eyes. Dark circles and fine lines around the eyes are an eyesore.
Dark circles can be reduced by following these simple tips.
- Getting proper sleep. At least 8 hours regular sleep.
- No stress.
- Avoiding late hours on TV or working on Computers after 10 p.m. Reason is simple. It is very difficult to get sleep if you have been working after 10 p.m.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Add beetroot to your diet. It will cure Anaemia if in case you are anaemic.(Also a reason for dark circles)
- Include almonds in your diet. Soak 4-5 almonds overnight and eat them next morning. They are rich in Vitamin E which is essential for good and healthy skin.
- You can also apply sweet almond oil under your eyes to reduce dark circles. it will take a month or two depending upon the dark circles. the light ones will go away in a month but the dark ones will take two months if applied daily at night.
- Apply Extra virgin olive oil (rich source of Vitamin E) under your eyes. You may massage it around your eyes. It will not only reduce the dark circles but it is very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
How to get a fair complexion?Click thumbnail to view full-size
- Harmful ingredients in Skin care products/Go natural...
Today most of us have become a guinea pig for Skin care products. Some skin care products actually turn out to be skin scare products. It is a multi million dollar industry.Today the market is flooded with Anti aging products.It damages your skin mor
- Blackheads removal Tips - Home remedy
Everyone wants a natural glowing skin,which is clear of blackheads,acne,pigmentation and dark circles.Is your skin Oily? Then you may also be suffering from blackheads as well as whiteheads. Blackheads if left untreated gets aggravated to form acne.
Homemade Facial scrubs
Another common skin problem is blackheads and acne. Excessive oil accumulation leads to Blackheads. These blackheads later result in acne and pimples which can leave an ugly scar on your face. Factors leading to excess oil production are stress, Oily food, skin disorder, Skin allergy or steroids intake.
Cleansing is a must in order to avoid getting blackheads. If the skin is not cleaned regularly dead skin gets accumulated in the pores which get clogged resulting in oil build up. Follow a regular cleansing routine. Steaming and cleansing is very important for a healthy skin.
Blackhead scrubs like apricot scrub or walnut scrub can be used to remove blackheads.
Use a facial scrub twice a week. Fruit packs add radiance to the skin. It helps to remove dead skin cells resulting in a brighter and glowing skin. It improves skin texture and also produces an even colour tone. It is a perfect cleansing treatment, leaving the skin rejuvenated, refreshed and glowing. You can prepare these facial scrubs at home.
- For a scrub, mix ground almonds with yogurt. Dried and powdered lemon and orange peels can also be added. Dry and powdered mint leaves also help to add a glow. Apply the mixture on the face and leave on for a few minutes. Then, rub gently, with small circular movements, washing off with water.
- A facial scrub can also be made with walnut powder. The procedure is similar to almonds scrub. Add honey and lemon juice.
- For a sensitive skin boil carrots. Add 2-3 teaspoon of honey to the smashed carrots. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash it with cold water .This natural facial mask will give you an instant glow.
Glowing faceClick thumbnail to view full-size
Top 5 tips for fairer skin naturally
- Add one teaspoon of honey ,one teaspoon of glycerine to two teaspoons of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Then wash it after sometime. Your skin will be bleached naturally and become fairer.
- Add lemon juice to tomato juice and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash with cold water. Effective tip for skin whitening.
- Add rosewater to raw milk and massage it on your face for 5-10 minutes. If done daily you will get a clear complexion within 10 days.
- Extra virgin Olive oil is also rich in vitamin E. Massage your face and neck with Extra virgin oil everyday for 10- 15 minutes. It removes fine lines and rejuvenates your skin besides adding a glow to your skin. It gives you fair complexion.
- Make a paste of clotted cream and turmeric powder. Apply the paste on your face and massage it well for 5 minutes. Use your face towel to remove the paste. Do not wash your face immediately. Let the turmeric get absorbed well in your face therefore use a towel to gently remove the paste. Later you may wash your face with cold water.This will not only moisturize your face but give you instant glow. This paste can be applied all over your body and you will get a fairer skin within a week. Continue this for at least a month to get best results.
Mix honey and lemon juice in equal quantities and apply daily on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. It leaves the skin very soft and glowing. These home remedies for fair complexion will definitely work for you. They do not have any side effects.
Tips for beautiful glowing skin -Part 1
- Tips to Remove Dark Circles permanently
Dark circles are a common sight these days. They make us look aged as well as pale and haggard. There are many causes for dark circles. Heredity,stress,anaemia are some common factors. There are some herbal remedies which can eliminate dark circles f
- Tips for Beautiful Glowing Skin
The skin care market is flooded with many face care products but how many actually work? Am sharing some simple tips to give you instant glow for all skin types.The best part is they are herbal.