Natural Coconut Oil Deep Moisturizing "Relaxer" Treatment Recipe for Hair
Coconut Creme Natural Relaxer
Here's a quick and easy recipe for both natural and relaxed hair. This mixture will really moisturize your hair and make it really soft and manageable. For curly hair, I recommend doing this at least once a week due to the dry nature of this hair type. For straightend or naturally straight hair once a month is recommend due to the intense level of moisturization it may cause a heaviness to fine hair. Although this doesn't technically relax or alter the curl pattern with chemicals it does however increase the moisture to the hair therefore allowing the curl to be strecthed without causing damage to the hair. Find all the stuff you need here easily----> http://bit.ly/IAQPvX . Comment below and let me know how this works for you.
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, your favorite
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream or Coconut Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Non-fat plain yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth (you may want to pop it in the microwave for a few seconds to help make this easier but no more that 10 seconds).
- Divide hair into four section and secure with clips.
- Apply product to each section completely finger-combing to ensure every strand is covered
- Cover head with processing cap and let mixture sit for 45 minutes to and hour
- Rinse out completely with lukewarm water util you no longer feel mixture in hair.
- Wash, condition and style as you do normally.
Find what you need for this recipie here
Enjoyed this Article?
- Signup For HubPages
Like this article? Write your own and get paid. Its fun and rewarding.