Ladies ~ Simple Tips to look Trim without a Diet
There are a few simple tips to help people look trim if they want to, without having to constantly be on a diet.
1) Avoid stripes that go across. They only make you look wider. If you wear stripes, it’s better to wear stripes that go down (vertically).
2) Have your hair pulled back from your face. It makes the face look narrow. It doesn’t have to be a pony tail. There are many other styles.
3) When wearing trousers, let the top fall past your bum. It not only covers the bum but gives you a trimmer look.
4) When you wear jeans, avoid details/designs around the thigh area. It only emphasises the size of the thighs – which are never as slim as the legs.
Jeans with designs on the thighs
5) Wear a Spanx, but ensure it is comfortable and one is enough. Voluptuous Octavia Spencer over did it by wearing 3 sets of Spanx to the SAG awards in Feb 2012 and felt so uncomfortable in them....Aaaawh.
She won an award, but sadly couldn’t party afterwards. In an interview with Talk show host, Ellen DeGeneres she said she had to cut the celebrations short because in her words:
“I was being pinched in places I didn't know possible by shapewear.”
So, please ladies, one is enough. I have never worn them, but from reivews, they do tuck things in neatly. Octavia is below, looking beautiful at the SAG Awards 2012. (Screen Actor Guild Awards)..... and for the record, she wasn't the only one who was wearing a Spanx at the Award Ceremony. They are popular.
In a nutshell – select your clothes carefully. Some clothes are so flattering but some just show all bumps and bulges. A good example is below. You can find more about this miracle dress in this Hub.
The Lady below is Kate Winslett - British Actress. Kate is not a slim lady naturally, but this dress suits her perfectly - very flattering to the body.
Feel free to share below any tips that work for you. Thanks so much for stopping by to read. Men, I hope you didn't feel left out. (◕‿◕)
- The Reason why a Quarter of UK population are Obese
What are the food industry putting in our food?
- Being Fat is not a Crime
Reasons why fat people shouldn't be ridiculed because they are fat. Also, why fat people should not feel bad about their weight. May 2009