- Fashion and Beauty»
20+ Photos of the Latest Saree Blouse Designs
Looking for the Latest Saree Blouse Designs?
While the saree is a timelessly beautiful piece of clothing, the blouse designs continuously change throughout the years, even months at a time sometimes. This article is for all the ladies who like to keep an updated wardrobe when it comes to their sari blouses.
First things first, understanding and accepting your own body type is essential in choosing the right type of saree blouse. A sexy halter blouse design may look great on a 6-foot-tall model, but will the same design suit your 5-foot frame? Posture is also key. I've seen girls with the bodies of supermodels wear the most beautiful sarees but with horrible postures to short girls with wide hips pull off cotton sarees with such amazing posture that she'd turn any head on the street.
In this article, we'll not only look at some of the latest blouse designs to go with various types of sarees, but also discuss some fashion faux pas that you'll want to avoid committing. Enjoy!
Sophisticated Sarees with Clean and Simple Blouse Designs
Sexy and Sophisticated Sari Blouse Designs for More Formal Occasions
How to Make the Best Out of Your Saree
Here are also some additional photos and tips on how to make the best out of your saree and to make the most flattering outfit for your frame:
1. Enhance your best features. Ladies, you should always maximize on the best parts of your body. Some of you have great shoulders and a back side, but maybe have slightly chubby arms. In that case, go for a three-quarter blouse sleeve instead of a sleeveless one, and show off that gorgeous back with a deep back neck.
2. Keep it simple. Sometimes, the excess details may create an overall unappealing look. To keep it classy, you don't want too much going on with your blouse so that it distracts people from admiring you. Rather than drawing attention to simply your blouse because of how loud or overly-detailed it looks, focus on a more simple look. For examples of what an overly complicated blouse looks like, see the photographs below.
3. Do not wear a front-opening blouse. Whether it be hooks, buttons, or zipper, just avoid a front opening blouse. If you have any see-through material on your saree, it is best not to give a front opening on any blouse, regardless of your weight. A saree should be a statement of class and sophistication, it should not have anything in it to distract the viewer from the person wearing it and it must not be vulgar or sloppy. A beautiful chiffon saree with a blouse that is untidy is a total no-no for me. It may draw inappropriate and unnecessary attention to your front hooks rather than your beautiful face—you don't want that kind of attention. Keep it classy.
4. Avoid back opening of blouse if your blouse has designs. If you have embroidery, zardozi work, or any type of embellishments at the back, avoid using see-through material or creating any type of opening. Overall, it looks a bit too cluttered and messy. See below for some examples.
5. If you want to create any openings, try the right-hand side of the blouse. You must be wondering: if you can't use hooks or buttons at the front or the back, where can you use them? The best place to keep the opening of the blouse is the right hand side of your blouse. A zipper which starts from the helm of the right side of your blouse and goes all the way up to your underarm. It’s the most hidden place to keep an opening for a clean and neat looking saree blouse.