Home Remedies to Make Hair Grow Faster
What are the factors affecting hair growth?
Consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoking, hormonal imbalances and harsh chemical contained shampoos reduces the strength of the hair roots which leads to hair fall. The high content of chlorine in water and air pollution affects the growth of hair. Lack of sleep and stress results in heavy hair fall.
Basic requirements for hair growth
Healthy hair growth depends upon nutrients such as proteins like keratin, lipids, and vitamins and healthy diet. Sufficient sleep is needed for hair growth.
Healthy diets for hair growth
- Leafy vegetables play a vital role in hair care than shampoos and conditioners.
- Proteins, vitamins, some acids packed with it which contribute nourishment to the hair internally.
- Add leafy vegetables and fruit salads to your daily diet.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours a day that helps to reset hormonal imbalance.
- Take lean fishes in your diet for healthy hair.
Home remedies for hair growth
Home ingredients show better results in hair growth. They are enriched with essential vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, minerals, and other vital attributes which contribute goodness to your hair and prevents hair loss. These ingredients are available in your kitchen, and you can use them at any time to your hair with simple preparation. Home ingredients are less expensive and promote quick hair growth without causing any damage to hair follicles.
1. Onion juice removes dandruff
Onion juice is enriched with sulfur which stimulates the hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles. It promotes the hair growth and protects the scalp from different infections. The anti-inflammatory properties of onion juice reduce dandruff and split ends. Let’s see the preparation and use the onion juice for long hair.
How to use:
- Take a fresh onion and chop into small pieces.
- Blend the pieces in a mixer into a fine paste.
- Place the paste in a strainer and press it with a spoon to extract the juice from it.
- Apply the juice all over your hair from top to root tips of the hair
- Massage it for 5 minutes using your fingertips.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and let it for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Onion gives an unpleasant smell.
- To attain a sweet fragrance, add some lavender or rosemary oil to onion paste.
- Repeat this remedy thrice a week for faster hair growth.
2. Aloe vera makes you hair healthy
The aloe vera leaves are enriched with antibacterial and antioxidants which helps to get rid of dandruff from your hair. It is proven to heal different types of hair and skin disorders. The anti-inflammatory property present in it removes the dead skin cells on the scalp. Vitamin-C, proteins, and other essential properties in aloe vera penetrate into hair follicles and enhance the strength of the hair roots to make your hair grow faster.
How to use:
- Grab fresh aloe vera leaves and cut it into small pieces.
- Place the pieces in some coconut oil in a clean bowl.
- Boil it for 5 to 7 minutes and let it become cool.
- Strain the oil using a strainer in a bowl.
- Add some onion juice use to the oil and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the oil to your hair up to the roots.
- Massage it for 5 to 10 minutes using your fingertips.
- Let it for 30 to 40 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- You can also store the oil in a container for next application.
- Use this remedy thrice a week for hair growth.
3. Milk and lemon juice prevent hair loss
These two home ingredients promote quick hair growth. Milk is enriched with different multi proteins and vitamins which plays a significant role in hair growth. Milk soothes your hair and provides silky hair. The anti-inflammatory properties of lemon prevent dandruff by regulating it. The combination of these two ingredients is most beneficial for hair growth and prevents hair loss.
How to use:
- Extract fresh lemon juice from squeezing it.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in 6 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix it thoroughly to attain uniform mixture.
- Apply that mixture to your hair covering the scalp.
- Massage it for 5 minutes using fingertips.
- Leave it about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water with mild shampoo
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week for better results.
4. Scalp massage stimulates blood circulation
Warm oil massage stimulates the blood circulation to the scalp and repairs dead cells. It enhances the hair follicles by nourishing them with essential nutrients. The massage seals the moisture content in hair follicles and prevents split ends.
How to do:
- Take warm coconut oil, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to it
- Apply that oil on your scalp and massage it for 10 minutes.
- Cover the oiled hair with a dry towel to lock the moisture.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
5. Fenugreeks to prevent dry scalp
Fenugreek heals many skin and hair problems due to its high content of vitamins, proteins, fibers, irons, fats, and minerals. It is widely used in hair care products for hair growth.
How to use:
- Grind a handful of fenugreek seeds along with 2tablespoons of yogurt with it to get a fine paste.
- Apply that paste to your scalp and all over your hair thoroughly.
- Massage it for 5minutes and let it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water followed by conditioner.
- Use this remedy twice or thrice in a week.
6. Egg mask provides proteins
Eggs are the rich source of proteins and abundant antioxidants which helps to stimulate hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles with proteins. The lactic acid and antioxidants present in it help to remove dandruff from the scalp.
How to use:
- Take an egg white in a clean bowl and some lemon juice in it.
- Blend them using a blender thoroughly to get a thick paste.
- Apply that mixture to your hair including the scalp and massage it for few minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water after 30 minutes.
- Use this remedy twice in a week for better hair growth.
7. Hibiscus makes hair silky
Hibiscus is a nutritional, herbal plant which is proven to stimulate quick hair growth. The leaves of this plant are enriched with vital nutrients like amino acids, calcium, magnesium, and sulfur which are essential for hair growth.
Preparation and usage:
- Grab 10-15 fresh hibiscus leaves in a bowl.
- Blend them into a fine paste using a blender.
- Apply the fine paste to your hair thoroughly covering the scalp.
- Leave it for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with clean water using a mild shampoo
Watch it for more information
To control excess hair fall follow this tips
Excess hair fall
Dry scalp, dandruff
Losing more than 100 hair strands.
Apply natural oil to your scalp and rinse it off with mild a shampoo
Lack of nutrients, chemical shampoos
Apply coconut oil to your hair before bed and rinse it off with hair fall rescue shampoo. Apply hair fall rescue conditioner after shampoo.
Lack of nutrients and hair straightening
Apply castor oil and use keratin shampoos
What is your hair problem?
Simple tips for faster hair growth
- Use shampoo and conditioner of the same line for better hair growth
- Always follow a healthy diet which is rich in essential proteins and nutrients.
- Avoid combing your hair when it is wet.
- Avoid using high heat producing driers which leads to decrease the moisture content of the hair.
- Don’t tie your hair with tight bands which leads to breakage of hair
- Reduce the usage of harsh chemical hair sprays which lead to dryness of hair.
- Apply conditioner after shampoo to seal the moisture content of your hair.
- Always to use home remedies for faster hair growth, they never hurt your hair.
Try to use home ingredients for faster hair growth which abundant in proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants. The vital nutrients remove dandruff and restore moisture to the scalp that helps to make healthy hair growth. Apply conditioner to your hair after shampoo. Drink at least 5 liters water per day that helps to restore moisture and balance the hormonal function. Use mild shampoos instead of harsh chemical contained shampoos.
© 2017 Anasuya bisai