- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Beautiful, Supple, Softer And Toner Skin
Sunshine On Your Skin
Feeling Good In Your Skin
During summer, our skin suffers from both sunshine and from salt water of the sea.
TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR SKIN IS WELL PREPARED FOR THE SUMMER AFTER THE LONG WINTER, we should always drink plenty of water, put good and enough moisturizer after every bath or shower to get your skin tone and softer.
The best product to use is the one that contains natural ingredients in it, like oat for instance.
There are many products that has a natural active oats with fast absorbing formulation.
Oat has been use for hundreds of years to keep skin naturally hydrated with locking in moisture to restore the skin again and to be always in a healthy condition.
Living a healthy life style is very important beside the good products that you are using in your daily life. Such as not smoking, avoiding sun exposure, and healthy eating habit.
With this, our skin is looking much better, much softer and toner, compare to those who are with much younger age.
And I am sure, we are all very proud and happy when our skin are looking younger and beautiful.
So let's start today if you want to have much younger skin.
You have so many ways in taking care of your skin to always stay healthy. You have to have a healthy lifestyle and good skin care. This will help in preventing various type of skin problems and delaying the natural aging processes.
sun exposure is very dangerous to our skin. That is why it is very important to always take care of your skin and protect it always from the sun. Too much sun exposure can create wrinkles, as well as the high risk of having skin cancer.
Ways to protect your skin from sun exposure;
- Avoid the direct sun exposure whenever the sun's rays are very strong.
- Wear a sun glasses, and please make sure the one with the good standards.
- Put on a big hat that could protect well your face, head, nose, ears and neck from the sun exposure.
- Make sure you are putting on a water resistant sunscreen of SPF30 minimum. And apply it at least 20 minutes before you are entering the water. And re apply every 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Wear enough clothing that protect your skin from sun exposure as mush as possible.
Healthy Habit Of Eating
By maintaining the habit of healthy eating and the body weight, guarantee that you will have a very good skin.
But if you constantly loose and gaining weight it is very bad for your skin. Your skin expand, its elasticity is worsened, wrinkles and lines are increasing.
Ways in maintaining a healthy skin are as follows;
- Getting enough sleep.
- Drinking enough water daily.
- Eating healthy diet.
- Using the right products for your skin type.
- Exercising regularly.
- Not consuming too much alcohol.
- Living with a moderate stress level of life.
- Not picking on your pimples.
Apart all the above mentioned, having a diet that rich with vitamin C, low in sugar and low in carbohydrates and less the unhealthy fats, will help you in having a healthy skin.
It is true that smoking makes your skin appear older. Because it contributes wrinkles, and certainly reduces the capacity of your skin elasticity.
Oats For Skin
- Health Benefits of Oats for the Family - The Natural...
Learn secrets on why oatmeal is one of the best, easiest and natural formula for anti-aging for the family. Learn how it prolongs youthful look, keeps skin wrinkles away, and improves your health.
- Oats for Face - The Ultimate Beauty of your Face
Oats beauty benefits to face matches their other health benefits to heart and blood. Today we will discuss the benefits of this cereal (oats) to your face skin. We will see how can fiber subtly increases skin moisture, improves lines and wrinkles in.