Makeup for Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes
Women with brown hair and hazel eyes have an exotic beauty that only requires a light makeup routine to fully bring out the best in their features.
Hazel eyes are the rarest eye color, usually being a mixture of green and brown or gray pigments.
Actresses Kristin Kreuk and Audrina Patridge, and model Ana Beatriz share your features and always look flattering in their makeup.
This hub will give you makeup tips for brown hair and hazel eyes, whether you have fair skin or tan skin.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
- Give your eyebrows a clean shape with a medium level of thickness. You can do this easily using a that takes the hair off clean in one sweep with minimal pain. Whether your eyebrows are naturally brown or black, either color will match as they are dark. If you eyebrows are not overly thin, you will not have to fill them in with pencil. wax strip
- Be careful when trying to fill in your brows so that they do not look overdone. It can be difficult to find the right brow pencil color for light to medium brown shades. You might look better with no brow pencil at all if your eyebrows are full enough.
Foundation and Concealer
- To find the right concealer and foundation shades, your best bet is to try samples of them at department store counters. You can try before you buy, unlike at drug stores where you need to purchase the items before you sample them.
- Rub the samples on a part of your hand that is about the same color as the skin on your face. Remember to consider that your face could be darker than certain parts of your hands due to more sun exposure. At the same time, trying samples on your face that have been used by other customers might not be sanitary, especially under the eye area.
- At home, put your concealer and foundation on in a setting that has a lot of natural light. If you have a dresser mirror or makeup mirror by your bedroom window, this will be much better than using a bathroom mirror that only has artificial light. Natural light gives a truer coverage result than artificial light. This will also help keep you from putting on too much concealer and foundation and looking artificial.
What of these hazel-eyed women is the most beautiful?
- If you have light brown hair, stick to brown mascara. If you have medium to dark brown hair, use black mascara.
- Always use a thin coat of dark brown or black eyeliner unless you are going for a smokey eye makeup look.
- If you have fair skin, your best eyeshadow colors for your hazel eyes will be soft pink and very light brown.
- If you have tan or darker skin, your best eyeshadow colors for your hazel eyes will be olive green and medium brown.
- If you have fair skin, your best blush colors will be peach and soft pink.
- If you have tan or darker skin, the blush colors that will look best on you are darker peach and brownish hues.
- Women with pale skin will look best with soft pink and beige-infused colors.
- Women with tan or darker skin should choose brownish and dark peach-infused lip shades.