Makeup for Olive Skin, Blonde Hair, and Brown Eyes
This hub will give you makeup tips for olive skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes. If you want to look like celebrities Eva Mendes, Jessica Alba, or Eva Longoria when they rock this look, this article will guide you along!
To look like Jessica Alba (right), try the following:
- Dye your eyebrows a few shades darker than your blonde hair color. Usually a light brown color will suffice.
- Ensure that you have full foundation coverage, and that you carefully blend it into your hairline. When you dye your hair blonde and your skin is darker, you have to watch that your face is covered without staining your hair.
- Get golden brown blush or bronzing powder and apply it to the following areas: the centers of your cheeks on an upward angle, on the sides of your forehead, and very lightly along the sides of your nose.
- Go for a shimmery brown eyeshadow and apply to your lids and crease of your eyelids.
- Go for black eyeliner and mascara, even though your eyebrows are lightened. It helps your beautiful brown eyes stand out more.
- Apply a nude lipstick that has a violet hue to it.
To look like Eva Mendes (above), try the following:
- Eva has a refreshing Summertime look with subtle makeup and flowing blonde hair. On very hot days, you might opt to forgo the foundation like she has. If you still need skin coverage for flaws, try a tinted moisturizer. It will feel lighter and less cakey on your skin.
- Keep your eyebrows dark but thin them out so they look clean and brighten your face.
- Wear a very thin line of brown eyeliner on your upper lids only.
- Apply a coat of clear or brown mascara.
- Apply a full but light coat of natural pink lipstick to your lips.
Which celeb looks the most beautiful?
To look like Eva Longoria (above), give the following tips a try:
- Eva Longoria has some of the most beautiful olive skin. And while Jessica Alba went for a golden hue to her skin, Eva goes with a more pink hue. This gives her a more freshly sunbathed look. You can either do this naturally, by laying out in the sun about 15 minutes, or by applying a pink blush around your forehead and cheeks.
- Lighten your eyebrows to a light brown color so that it is a little darker than your hair.
- Go heavy on the black eyeliner around the eyes and either wear a simple set of false black eyelashes or apply about three coats of black mascara.
- Apply a light blue eyeshadow on your lids and slightly past the crease of your lids.
- Put on a layer of nude lipstick that has a subtle pink tint to it.