Men's Style- 10 Must have in Your Closet
If you want to avoid the inevitable "what do I wear" crisis, it's important to have ten key pieces in your closet.
You may need to spend a little extra on a few of these items, but you'll always be prepared for that surprise event. Here are the ten key pieces no man can do without.
1. Designed jeans- Every man should have at least one pair of designed jeans. They don't have to be trendy or strange, just nice pair of good looking jeans that make you look good.
2. Button down shirt- This is an essential wardrobe piece that can be dressed up or down. Pick a color that will give you the most options, such as white or light blue. Remember, a dressier fabric is easier to dress down than a rumpled cotton shirt is to dress up.
3. Leather belt- Even if you despise belts, they can really pull a whole outfit together. Look for one with simple hardware that's not too flashy. Pick a color that matches your dressiest shoes or that will go with most of your wardrobe. Black is always an excellent choice.
4. A nice suit- Even if you don't think you'll ever need to wear a suit, it doesn't hurt to have one on hand. Whether it's a surprise wedding reception or a fancy date, you'll be all ready to go. Expect to pay $1500 to $2000 for a nice suit, but it should last you at least ten years. Go for a classic cut in either navy or black to get more wear out of it.
5. Dress slacks- There are times when jeans are too little and a suit is too much. A classic pair of dress slacks always solves this problem. Whether you want to look nice for a date or you need to impress the boss, dress slacks are essential. Get a pair in a neutral color that will go with everything.
6. Dress shoes- There's no point in getting all these dressy items if you have a lousy pair of boots to go with them. Get at least one pair of nice dress shoes, preferably in black. Stay away from wingtips and stick with a classic shoe that will give you the most wear.
7. Leather bomber jacket- There is nothing like a bomber jacket. Dressed up or dressed down, they always work.
8. Nice overcoat- For the times when you just can't get by with a bomber jacket, you'll need a nice dress coat. For colder climates, get one is a nice wool. You can get away with a nice fabric trench coat if you live in warmer areas.
9. Designed t-shirt- You should have at least one solid color designer t-shirt in your wardrobe. This is the shirt that can go with jeans, slacks and everything in between. The fabric should be very high quality and it should be fitted in shape.
10. Sunglasses- The right pair of sunglasses will complete an outfit. Look for a classic aviator style that will go well with everything.
- Tungsten Jewelry VS Gold in Mens Jewelry
Traditionally, mens jewelry like wedding bands and rings were made from gold and later platinum caught up a little fancy. Only in the recent years, Mens tungsten jewelry has entered the fashion industry...
- Fashion Tips for Men in Their 30s
Mens clothing for the thirty year olds has seen various trends ranging from French casuals and mode casuals to the select shop boom. Men in their 30s would have developed a discriminating eye towards...
- Mens Watches- A Symbol of Style
The most significant and elite accessory for a man is his watch. A branded and trendy watch would always be important to men and serve as a classy addition to the minimal collection of jewelry they usually posses. The watches men wear have the greate
- Solid Stainless Steel Bracelets - Hand Cuff Bracelets at RnBJewellery
Unique 316 steel bracelets for men, we offer the finest collection of stainless steel bracelets: steel bangle, mens cuff, biker bracelet, link bracelet, steel rubber bracelet and more styles