Mosaic Travel Gear® - Durable & lightest-in-class spinner luggage for the professional traveler
This year NLDA (the National Luggage Dealers Association) launched a new collection of Mosaic Travel Gear®. NLDA collaborated with an industry leader in luggage manufacturing to develop a product that met the exacting standards required by both business and frequent travelers.
The NLDA Association is made up of the largest group of independent luggage specialty store retailers throughout the United States. These stores are all privately owned, and the owners are product knowledge mavens. I had the honor of sitting on the development committee of this product, and was humbled by the knowlege and level of experience from all of the partcipants. These business owners clearly listen to their customers, and the products sold on their sales floors are in fact a direct response to their consumer preferences. Keeping this philosophy in mind, the NLDA captured the opportunity to create product that was tailored to the expectations and desires of their customer.
Consumer surveys encouraged NLDA to focus on an affordable price range, yet deliver a feature-rich product that is designed to withstand the rigors of travel experienced by the typical frequent traveler. Furthermore, these consumer surveys suggested that the product must be durable and lightweight in equal measure. The results are now in, the new Mosaic Travel Gear® collection is the lightest in class, without compromising the integrity and durability. The product ranges from $179.99 - $299.99, and the selection includes everything from a Dual-Quad (8-wheel) Rolling Business Tote to a Dual-Quad Rolling Garment Bag (The Cruiser). This collection comes with a 10 Year Limited Warranty. Some of the key features include:
- Superlight construction utilizes lightweight, flexible PC tubes fully integrated into injection molded polypropylene trays
- 800-Denier micro ballistic nylon is tightly woven for maximum durability
- Includes 1680-Denier Nylon enforcement on corners to prevent wear spots
- Nylon is treated with NanoTex fabric protector to keep your luggage looking newer longer
- Spinner Wheel System for 360° mobility makes it easy to push or pull the cases in any direction
- Zippers are YKK-Best in Class. Spring loaded slider gate allows quick & effortless pull tab replacement
- Telescoping handle is ergonomically designed to allow you to comfortably and weightlessly wheel your case by your side
- Leather monogram patch
- Innovative integrated carry handles are designed to be lightweight and provide a highly comfortable grip