Most Popular Short Hair Styles
Each summer, the short and sassy look is sure to become the most sought after hairstyle once again. Short styles can look relaxed and be easy to manage or they can give you a more sophisticated look. What is it you are looking for this summer? Will it be the hip pixie, the retro curls, the tousled layers or the shaggy bobs?
Trendy Short Hair Styles
The shaggy bob style seems to be a favorite among the Hollywood stars. Many go with this look because it's fun and relaxed, while others like it because it's sexy and chic. Celebrities such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Alyssa Milano and other famous stars have sported this look in the past. It's nice because it's one of the best short curly hair styles. If you want to give this look a try, you will find detailed instructions on how you too can achieve this short sexy hair style.
- The first thing to do is to make sure your hair is cut in an asymmetrical fashion. What this means is that the back of your hair is a short bob and the front of your hair is left longer. The sides of your hair should be cut down to an angle in order to achieve this hairstyle.
- After the cut has been done, shampoo and condition is the next step in the process. This will help the styling products to hold to the hair appropriately, while keeping it soft and smooth once it is styled.
- Next, you need to part your hair down the middle, right in the front. If you want to bring focus to the center of your face, you can also part your hair on the side.
- When you have parted your hair to your liking, it is important to spray a liquid mousse in your hair to help your hair stay in place. If you use a product such as Fantasia you will be keeping it moisturized as well.
- Once you have used the liquid mousse then its time to use the blow dryer. Make sure you use a hard bristle hair brush. When blow drying your hair make sure you dry the underside of your hair to maximize the body of your hair.
- When hair is completely dry, you may roll a few hot rollers in various places of your hair. After they have set for a few minutes and cooled a bit you may take them out.
- Now it's time to tease up the hair a bit. It's best if you use a soft bristle brush or a radial brush. When teasing your hair you want to tease enough to make sure you have a bed head look but not a messy look.
- Finally you will want to add some hairspray to your hair, You are all done!!!!!
Short Curly Hair Styles
This haircut is great for someone with fine hair. The razor cut layers will help to give your hair more volume which is brought out even more if you have very blonde highlights. To achieve this look you should mist your hair with a spray gel and blow dry with you head held forward. Lastly use a styling wax or cream, separate the ends to give it a tousled look.
Short Black Hair Styles
Whether you're looking for something for the warm weather months or just need something cute and easy to maintain, this is a great option. Easy to create and will hold with a small amount of help for several days.
A nice leave-in conditioner will get this started along a blow dryer. Work your hair down and into your face a bit. Before you run the flat iron over your hair, mist it with a volumizing spray and fling it out a bit as you go. Top it all off with a finishing spay and if you like some sort of shine product.
Very Short Hair Styles
If you're looking for something low maintenance but still sexy and sassy, this is a great option. Make sure the shape of your face will support this sort of short hair style as it tends to put more emphasis on it.
After you shampoo and condition, you can literally town dry and put your favorite finishing product on. If you want to put in more effort, that's an option as well. If you're not a morning person and you're looking for the fastest route from your bed to the office, this is it.
Additional Help for your Short Hair
- Short Hair Cuts
Hair has always been an important part of a woman's appearance and when working outside the home finding something easy to take care of is even more demanding. There are so many hairstyles to choose from. ...
- Short Curly Hair
If you have been blessed with curly hair, then take it from someone that has very straight fine hair, you are very fortunate...
- Hair Clippers
This is about hair clippers for men, but it all applies to a women as well. If you have very short hair, you'll most likely want to touch up with a set of clippers.
- Top Beauty Salons
Some of the top beauty salons aren't located across town, but rather right in your living room or office. Many mobile beauty salons are popping up around the country and offering a convenient service
- Is Mark Makeup as Good as They Say?
In 2003 Avon came out with a new line of makeup known as Mark Makeup. With their