My Review: Philosophy Purity Made Simple
At last, a facial cleanser to remain loyal to!
I admit. I don't usually pledge my loyalty to any product, let alone skin/beauty items. But when I decided I'd give Philosophy's Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser a try, I got converted and have been a user for over a year now. (This is very long in my loyalty-to-a-specific-product-year!) So here is my personal sharing why I love this cleanser so much.
A bit about this user
My age..., well, let's just say I belong to the Gen X group. I've got sensitive Asian skin that tans easily but not easily sun-burnt. I grew up with Clinique, Clarins, Lancome, Revlon, Olay, drug-stores branded products, and the list grows, thanks to the commercials. I believe my skin is a combination of oily and dry, but as I live in Australia currently, the climate and water combination equals dryer skin. So, whatever cleanser I use, I have to make sure that a moisturizer is nearby!
I don't shy away from the sun, don't wear heavy make-up, and rarely have break-outs. (Just don't mention the blackheads!) I like being practical, meaning one extra step to just clean my face equals good bye product.
How the product converted me to be a regular user
- It is relatively cheaper than my previous facial cleansers from Lancome or Clinique, and I don't mind it being pricey in comparison to Dove or Nivea, as their products don't meet my expectations.
- One bottle goes a long way! All it takes is a pea-sized amount of the creamy lightly-scented cleanser to clean my face at the end of the day, from dirt, sweat, and make-up - I can actually see my eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara dissolve!
- It is the only product I need: toner is not needed! (When I first tried the product, I used my (ex-) usual toner to see just how clean my face is: the cotton soaked toner looked like it wasn't used!)
- It leaves my skin neither oily nor dried out. I was always worried that I won't find optimal facial cleanser under the Australian climate, but not anymore now.
The product is worth every cent I, and it does what the producer promotes. I'm joining other users: highly recommended!
Buy the product through Amazon
- Philosophy's Purity Made Simple & Microdelivery Wash Review
A review of Philosophy's award winning facial cleansers.