Nail Art Tips
Different Types of Nail Art
If you are new to nail art, you might be surprised to learn how many cool options are out there for creating unique and unusual manicures and pedicures. Nail art can range from simply painting your nails with regular nail polish or nail art pens to actually applying three-dimensional adornments to your nails.
Consider these suggestions for cool nail art products to add to your arsenal of creativity:
- Nail art pens like nubar, Art Club, Sally Hansen, and Kiss
- Nail art rhinestones and gems
- Nail art glitter
- Nail art sequins
- Nail art pearls and other 3D adornments
- Nail decals and nail tattoos
- Nail stampers
- Fimo nail art slices
- 3D nail molds and acrylic materials
Nail Art Tips & Tricks
Nail art can be a lot of fun. It gives you a special creative freedom where you can show off your own personal style and experiment with new styles of manicures and pedicures. Consider these nail art tips and tricks to help you keep your nails in tip-top shape:
- Maintain Your Nails: Experts suggest redoing your manicures and pedicures once every week to keep them looking nice.
- Protect Your Nails: Try to find a natural nail polish remover, or at least a gentler formulation, especially if you plan to change your manicures and pedicures every week.
- Jazz up Your Nails: If you can afford it, try to snag a few new colors of nail polish or new nail art supplies when the seasons turn.
- Protect Your Work Space: Put down some newspaper or paper towels to protect your counter top or table to prevent any spillage or damage.
- Use a Nail Station: If you would like to keep your hands steadier while painting your nails, consider buying the Rada Pro Nail Station or a similar product where you can rest your hand on something as you paint your nails.
Nail Art Poll
What is your favorite style of nail art?
Cool Nail Art Techniques
If you want to try something new and daring for your manicures, consider these fun nail art techniques:
- Gel Nails
- Nail Printer
- Nail Stamper
- Water Marbling
- Minx Nails (see your participating salon)
Related Content on Nail Art:
- DIY Nail Designs
DIY Nail Designs is a site devoted to creative and simple nail art ideas and do-it-yourself techniques for manicures and pedicures.
- How to make your nails stylish using Nail Art and Na...
For the recent few decades, polishing nails was considered fashionable. But for recent past NAIL ART became more popular. Modern trends show that not only you must have elongated nail but it must be...
- Japanese Nail Art
Stereoscopic nail art has been popular in Japan since the mid-90s and the style is increasing in popularity in the US and other parts of the world too now. This isn't your staid French manicure on a...
- Nail Art Stamping
More and more women are looking at nail art to brighten up their everyday look. You can put images of anything you want on your nail such as flowers, alphabets, or mimicking the nature such as zebra design or...