Nail Care: Beauty &Health
Nail Care is a Part of Beauty and Health
The beauty of hands is divided into two parts: The first part is the softness of hands and the beauty they look like, and the second part is the cleanness of the nail and its look.
The beautiful & coordinated nails are a mirror of the person, this gives us an impression about him and his character and how he takes care of his self and his look. The colors of nail tell us about the health case of person and certain disease.
Nail problems and nutrients associated with
Here is the problems of nails and the reasons:
- Brittle, weak and dry nails mean lack of calcium & vitamin A.
- A white spots means lack of zinc & iron.
- Nails crack and break easily mean lack of protein and iron.
- White lines mean lack of zinc and protein.
- Forward and curved nails and dark-colored mean lack of vitamin B 12.
- Dark red spots mean lack of folic acid, protein and vitamin C.
Beautiful Nails Reflect the Chracter of Person
Nutrition is Important for Nails
Nutrition plays an important role in maintaining the overall health of the body, including the health of nail. It reflects the look of the nail over the individual's interest in the food of his regime as well as the elements that is lacking in this system. Therefore, having of balanced diet not only ensures the safety of your nails, but the safety and health of all your body alike
Keep on Good Nutrition
What are the most essential nutrients for strong and beautiful Nails?
.As you notice, most of the common problems of the nails are evidence of a lack of diet to some vitamins and minerals. Now, if you suffer from one of these problems as noted above, it's time to adjust your diet and eat sufficient amounts of these vitamins and minerals.
The most important dietary sources of these vitamins and minerals:
- Milk and dairy products are a good source of protein, calcium, zinc and vitamin B 12, which help to keep your nails strong.
- Eat red meat (few fat), fish and chicken to get an adequate amount of protein, iron and zinc. This is a protein-rich eggs and folic acid and vitamin B 12 which are essential for the safety of nails food sources.
3. When possible, eat organic and well cooked meat (liver, kidneys ....) They are a rich source of iron, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and folic acid.
4. Support your diet by having beans (lentils, beans). They are rich in fiber and provide you with good quantities of protein, zinc, iron and folic acid and thus relieve chapped nails and white spots problems.
5. Eat more green leafy vegetables (like spinach and broccoli .....), which are a good source of calcium, vitamin A and folic acid.
6. Make sure of having citrus fruits (oranges, grapefruit, strawberries and kiwi), vegetables and green cabbage on a daily basis. They are rich of vitamin C and are especially useful for toenails if you suffer from the presence of dark red spots on your nails.
7. Strong nails also need vitamin A is mainly found in yellow or orange vegetables like carrots.
8. Biotin also is necessary vitamins in the nails building, which exists in abundance in the liver, red meat, milk, egg yolks and most types of vegetables.
9. Do not forget to drink enough water (8 cups per day) to preserve the moisture of your body and your nails alike.
- Make sure to keep your nails short and clean.
- Use gloves when you have housework.
- Avoid nail polish removers which contain acetone.
- Nail polish makes nail gets yellow color, and to get rid of the yellowing nail wash with a solution of milk and lemon.
- Use socks made of 100% cotton and ventilate your shoes permanently
Oils are a Natural Sources of Beauty
The oils are also important for healthy and beautiful nails
The natural oils are important for nails, because they keep the nails moist & shine. You can use any kind of oils such as Aloe Vera oil or Almond oil and massage your hands and your nails. Also, you can use rose water as Moisturizer and make your hands have a nice smell.