- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
Natural and in Your Kitchen.
Orange Zest and Ginger Sugar Scrub
You don't need to buy fancy equipment or products in order to make this sugar scrub. All you need is brown sugar, a carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil), an orange, ginger (fresh or ground), an airtight container, and something to label your creation.
- 1 cup brown sugar, light or dark
- 5 Tablespoons carrier oil, coconut, olive, grape seed, etc.
- Zest (grated peel) orange, Use a cheese grater to shave the orange peel off of the orange.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, You can use ground ginger or grind fresh ginger.
What to do!
- Place brown sugar, oil, orange zest and ginger in a bowl and mix. You can add more ingredients if you want a certain consistency or aroma.
- Place the mixture in an area tight container. Mason jars are great for this!
- Enjoy! When you go to use this in the shower or bath, a little bit goes a long way. Be careful, you might be slippery depending on which oil you use (olive oil for instance).