- Fashion and Beauty
Natural hair treatment with yogurt and mustard oil
Benefits of mustard oil
Mustard oil is rich source of minerals and vitamins.
- Due to the presence of vitamin A it helps in growth of hair.Besides this, it also has Calcium,Iron,Magnesium and fatty acids.
- Protein and Vitamins enhances the strength and beauty.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent hair loss.Fatty acids in mustard oil are essential for restoring the natural beauty and shine of your locks.
Benefits of yogurt
- We should keep it in mind that hair are made up of protein so protein rich foods are essential.Yogurt is a protein rich food.It can be extra helpful for women who are suffering from hair loss due to gastro - intestinal problems.Yogurt containing active acidophilus cultures help to regulate digestion and promote gastro intestinal health.Eating it will benefit your body internally and applying it directly on your scalp will have added benefits.
- protein in yogurt- helps mask cuticle and prevent split ends.
- Acid of yogurt-contract the cuticle layer making it look smoother and shinier.
- This combined effect enhances the ability to give long lasting benefits.
- It improves the quality of hair and prevents hair loss.
- The Zinc and lactic acid properties help stimulate blood circulation which aids growth.
Massaging a few minutes with mustard oil will send blood and nutrients to your scalp and hair follicles.And applying beaten yogurt after this will do wonders.Let this mustard oil and beaten yogurt combination rest on your scalp for 45 minutes.Then rinse it well with a good shampoo to avoid the foul odor.
There are also certain yogurt combinations which will help:
- Helps tame frizzy curls- 3 tablespoon of yogurt+2 tablespoon of coconut oil+4 tablespoon of aloevera gel.Mix it well and apply for half an hour.Wash with a mild shampoo.It will add strength and shine to your locks.
- Add shine to dry hair- 2 tablespoon of almond oil+2 beaten eggs+1 cup of yogurt.Apply for 30 minutes and then shampoo.
- Get rid of dandruff- Yogurt has anti fungal properties which makes it apt for getting rid of dandruff. 1 cup of yogurt+ a few roasted black pepper corns(crushed).Apply for half an hour and rinse it off with any shampoo.
- Reduces hair fall- 1 cup yogurt+ 4 tablespoon fenugreek seeds (soaked overnight).Apply this paste for 45 minutes.
- Gives silky hair- 1 cup yogurt+ 2 beaten eggs+ 1 lemon juice+ 4 tablespoon honey.Apply this paste for 30 minutes and then use a light shampoo.
- Get rid of split ends- 250 grams mashed papaya+ 1/2 cup yogurt.For 60 minutes and rinse it off with any shampoo.
- For enhancing shine- use the mixture of yogurt henna and eggs.just make it a point that you should mix it well before applying to avoid any lumps.
NOTE : Use these combinations weekly according to the type of hair you got . And always wash it off with a shampoo to avoid dairy like odor.