- Fashion and Beauty»
- Fashion Accessories
Polka Dot Luggage Sets for Girls & Women - Pretty Luggage Sets to Make You a Trendsetter!
For those of us who frequently travel, keeping up with and owning the latest luggage fashion is almost a necessity. Frequent travelers know that having bright, colorful luggage greatly reduces your time spent in airports, waiting at the baggage claim. Not to mention, designer luggage makes you a trendsetter. Polka Dot luggage is the latest travel trend!
Every time I shop for luggage, I typically try out a new design to make life a little more fun. If you’re like me and fly a lot, you might have to replace your luggage after every 3-5 flights as luggage eventually gets dirty from being thrown around in the bottom of the airplanes cargo hold. That being said, I frequently shop for luggage and my latest luggage set is pink and white polka dots; I absolutely love it!
Whether you’re a fan of pink polka dots or black and white polka dots, there are plenty of pretty luggage sets out there for you to add to your luggage collection!
Benefits of Using Pretty Luggage
- Quickly identify your luggage at baggage claims. Reduce the
risk of people stealing your luggage (whether accidental or on purpose). You’ll
notice if your bag is being carried off by someone other than you!
- Easily retrieve your luggage from your hotel's complimentary
storage for early/late check-out. (The bellman will definitely remember which
luggage belongs to you!)
- Use luggage to accessorize with your traveling outfit to
help you stand out in the crowd and impress business associates upon arrival at
- Using polka dot or other pretty luggage sets adds
some feminine fun into traveling and wading through the stressful, hurried
Which is your favorite color of Polka Dot Luggage?
Pink Polka Dot Luggage Sets
Classic Black & White Polka Dot Luggage Sets
Some More Pretty Polka Dot Luggage
Polka Dot Luggage Tags - Affordable, Hip & Trendy!
Polka Dot Luggage Tags – An affordable, trendy luggage fix!
If you can’t afford a new luggage set and want to spruce up your luggage, consider purchasing some fun, trendy luggage tags! If you are stuck with black luggage, simply attach a bright, vibrant luggage tag and voila – you’ve got your self a much more trendy, identifiable piece of luggage that will make traveling much easier, not to mention fun!
Whether you decide to purchase a brand new polka
dot luggage set or simply spruce up your old luggage with a polka dot luggage
tag, rest assured that you’ll be participating in the latest fashion for
luggage: polka dots!
Looking for some more fun luggage ideas?
If you're looking for another awesome luggage idea, check out the article I just wrote on Zebra Print Luggage Sets ! (Will open in a new window)
My Favorite Anne Taintor Luggage Tags!
What Your Luggage Color Says About You!
- Black - You are either a male or are a female who rarely travels. Yes, black is the safest bet for staying trendy, but NOT for your suitcase! It's just not practical. Everyone and their mom has this ugly, generic color and you're at a great risk for being a victim of an innocent walk-off by a businessman at the baggage claim who thinks that bag is his! How can he wear your stillettos to his presentation? Oops.
- White - Are you crazy? I envy anyone who has the guts to buy it, it would be gorgeous! However, not at all practical. In fact, I bet it is nearly impossible to buy a solid white luggage set. It might be nice if you're not flying or if you only do carry-on. Darn that dirty cargo hold!
- Pink- You're a trendsetter and young at heart! Pink luggage is no longer for little girls to bring to sleepovers. It's starting to become the new black for sophisticated travellers! Although, rest assured - the majority of flyers (businessmen) aren't going to be carrying your color and model. At least we hope not.
- Blue - Are we talking navy blue or cerulean blue or maybe teal? Cerulean and teal are really fun colors, but navy blue? It's next in line to black. Come on, you can do better! Teal is a fantastic color and it means that you enjoy traveling!
- Red - I used to own a maroon set, back before they started becoming really popular. They're next in line to navy. Red or maroon luggage is suitable for businesswoman, however. It's very classy and sort-of practical for identification purposes.
- Green - Fun! You probably travel for pleasure a lot. Eco Trips, maybe? You're also super savvy because green is pretty darn easy to pick out on that dirty conveyor belt!
- Polka Dot Luggage - If you read the entire article, you'll know that I think that Polka Dot Luggage sets are the absolutely coolest trend right now in the luggage world. If you own one of these sets, it means that you are a very sophisticated traveller who doesn't mind braving the airport crowd at 6am on Saturday morning! You're also always the first one out of the baggage claim area.