Popular Punk Hair Style for Women
The history of the punk culture involves the history of rock music that are punk, fashion, dance, visual arts and literature too. Since emerging in the US and UK in the mid- 1970s, the punk subculture has spread around the globe and evolved into a number of different forms. Since hair style falls under fashion it started in that same period too. Those who love rock music, wear the same fashion and hairstyle too, but as time goes by and because of the type of punk music today, punk hairstyle will continue to be the mode among the youth and those who are into punk culture. Rock stars, men and women are the ones who are into this type of hair and their followers/fans follow their hair fashion sense too.
- Haircuts that are considered for punk generations are usually done with different styles. It comes with fashion statement too that is for younger generation and not all women are suited to the punk style. There are different variations to this type of haircuts. I think that there are different wonderful punk style for usually the youth generation. It is my impression that having a punk style comes with younger age, but some older people are into it too. Punk haircuts are usually for younger women and men who want to look unique, different and to be in among their contemporaries. For the youth generation, becoming part of a group is very important in forming their identity.
- As we know, there is not just one punk hairstyle. Generally, the wilder, bolder and crazier the hair is, the more punk it will be. Hair is usually asymmetrical and involves colors that could never be natural.
- Hairstyles that are punk are colorful and disheveled and they will go with different face shape. When talking about punk hairstyle, being wild with your hair is the must and letting it go wildly or letting it down too is considered more punk, the more crazier and unruly the hair is, the more punk it is. One thing good about the punk hairstyle is that you can have the option to style it in your own taste too.
- For punk or those who would like to follow punk hairstyle color, the length of the hair is very important. For the size or the length of your hair, grow it to the length you like and then you can also color them as you want like blue or pink or any color you choose. There are permanent color but then you may want to change the color as often as you want too. The longer the hair, the more you can style it. Mohawk is the basic punk look, it is equivalent to being punk but not all can have a Mohawk hairstyle. You can also spike your hair using gel etc.
- Next you should have the attitude and the style that goes with it, not only your hair, some punk genre also wear pink clothings, the more colorful the attire is the better, the clothes should go go with the hair style.
- For women, hairstyle that are punk are unique and they can style it according to what they like. They can also do it themselves as long as they know how to color their hair. As has been said there are many variations to the size, style and color of punk hairstyle.
- If you like to have a punk look and instead of going into a parlor, you just need to have a coloring water based color mousse, color stick or color spray. You can color the strands or alternate color if you want. You can also experiment on the color combination too. You can either have a hair to your own length and then color each side, or one strip only, you can cut your hair shorter on the other side too, or spike it up.
Today more than ever, women are into it because they want to be different and have their own style too. There are absolutely no necessary steps on having a punk hairstyle, the thing to put in mind is wear your style, be confident about it and be very creative as well.
- Different hair styles for men
Are you crazy? hair style for men? of course there are: Look at these ones. There are several types of hair, kinky, straight, wavy, curly and several colors too like blond, black, brown or on between...
- Hairstyles for Bald Women
There are types of women who are bald, those who had undergone chemotherapy-- (radiation treatment), those who have major illness or those who had just chosen to be bald for fashion purposes. For women who...
- Why do I like Punk Music?
First of all I'm 40 years old. My first album was on an 8 track and it was Donnie Osmond. Now in my defense I was only about 7 at the time. Then I found Debbie Harry. I played the Blondie album until it...