Portable Sauna Reviews, Best Indoor Infrared and Steam Saunas
Portable Sauna Reviews, Which Type of Sauna is Best?
Saunas have become very common nowadays since many people consider them to form a very integral part of the modern society. In the past, saunas were known to be in the form of rooms that were designed with special features to allow users enjoy different forms of warmth sessions.
There are those who would prefer to experience heat that is characterized by wetness while others preferred dry sessions of heat. However, with the constantly advancing technology and innovation, several versions of saunas have been introduced to ensure that both quality and convenience are taken care of.
As a result of this rational, there are currently various types of saunas that are made with specific designs to provide convenience and satisfaction to the customers who use them. A popular example is the portable steam sauna which is constructed in which a manner that the user can enjoy the privilege of being able to carry it around to wherever they would wish to go.
These forms of sauna have been introduced into the market to serve those who desire to use the sauna services at their own comfort. Even though such people have the resources that can help them access these services, the nature of their schedules or employments prevents them from visiting the sauna parlors.
There are several types of portable saunas that have been designed using different technologies in order to provide variations regarding the utility obtained by the users of these devices. This article provides an insight into three basic types of portable saunas. The article discusses the basic and fundamental features exhibited by these saunas while also providing a detailed description of the advantages and disadvantages of each of the provided types.
Health Benefits of Saunas
Portable Infrared Sauna
1. Therapeutic Infrared Spa, Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Sauna Review
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS
This device is one of the portable versions of the sauna, an implication that it can easily be moved from one place to another without any problems. This feature is one of the definitive properties of operation for the device. The actual size of Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL is 27 x 38 x 32 inches and has an approximate weight of 18 pounds.
The sauna system is fitted with a FIR which is known to heat up at a rapid rate. During the heating process, the temperature can rise to as high as 113-140 F within a period of just 5 minutes.
Another common feature associated with the kit is usually a time which is calibrated from 5 to 60 minutes. The main role of the time is to note the time taken during a given heating period while the heater provides the heating sessions as required by the user. There is also a special system that is meant to regulate the nature of the heating session so that the users can be able to customize the humidity of every session.
In accordance with this property, it becomes possible for a user to set the system into providing either a dry or a wet heating session depending on their preferences. The heating rate that characterizes the device brought up the need to install an automatic temperature control system which helps in the regulation of the temperature. Other features include an amateur collar for cleaning purposes, and a zipper meant for arm extension and accessibility, a folding chair, a foot pad heater and a controller that is hand held by the user.
TOP 5 BENEFITS
1. Helps with weight loss
2. Refines the tone of the user’s skin
3. Relives the users of the problems of joint pains
4. Facilitates the flow of blood in the body as well as the overall body immunity
5. Energizes the users while also relieving them of stress and tiredness
- Has a handheld controller that enables the user always to stay in control of the device. This feature eliminates the possibility of accidents.
- The device is mobile, and the user can carry it with them even when traveling to distant places. This feature is important as it helps those whose schedules and nature of work cannot allow for visiting public sauna places.
- Helps with the burning of calorie in the body which has been a long-term problem to most people.This property makes this type of sauna to serve the purpose of physical exercise among the users.
- Continued exposure accelerates metabolism, an implication that the device provides health-related benefits.
- The device is easier to use and control.
- The chair and steam pot provide additional comfort.
- The sauna may get hotter than expected especially the cheap.
- The folding chair may get uncomfortably hot.
- The metallic zippers get so hot that they can cause burns when operated by bare hands.
- One has to hydrate themselves before getting in since it is not a steam sauna.
Feel the Benefits of Saunas
Beauty Home Sauna
2. BSA6310 Radiant Rejuvenator Portable Sauna Review
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS
This is another version of the movable sauna set and is quite similar to most infrared saunas regarding the operational principles. Just as the name suggests, the Radiant Saunas BSA6310 Rejuvenator Portable Sauna relies primarily on radiation as the principal source of heat. The device measures 31.4 x 38.1 x 26.7 inches in size and weight 18 pounds. Unlike the Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL, this sauna is properly padded.
The first feature that is conspicuous on the device is a neck collar which is made to two linings. This feature is meant for both cleaning and providing additional comfort to the user. The zippers are designed in such a manner that the user can operate them from either side of the device. Consequently, a person inside the sauna can be able to do and undo the zippers from inside or outside. There are also three different ETL heating panels that are made of carbon.
For safety purposes, these panels are designed in such a way that they have low EMF emission even though they contain sufficient energy for the heating purpose. The temperature options are set into five different sections and are regulated by an inbuilt thermostat that allows a maximum temperature of 150 degrees. Other features include a hand held control system and a 120v/60Hz/900w power supply.
TOP 5 BENEFITS
1. Helps with calorie burning, skin tone refinement and improved blood circulation.
2. Skin looks glowing and younger.
3. Made of polyester reinforced with cotton for increased durability.
4. Besides improving the immune system of the users, this portable sauna also helps in relieving stress and joint pains.
5. This is a good way of handling the problems associated with the cold weather seasons.
- Portable and can be carried even during long distance travels.
- Has an embedded thermostat that controls the temperature from going beyond healthy limits. This feature gives this device an absolute advantage over the Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL which can occasionally overheat.
- The zippers can be operated both externally and internally.
- Made of a polyester material that is resilient to moisture contamination.
- Efficient energy supply.
- Low EMF, hence reduces possibility of radiation poisoning.
- In some cases, the sauna takes unnecessarily long to heat up to the required temperature. This forces most people to put set the thermostat at 150 for a long time before the desired temperature is attained.
- Even though the amount of EMF generated is small, it is still sufficient to cause slow radiation poisoning among the users.
- The radiation poisoning can also be caused by the fact that the body tissues directly absorb the radiations produced by the heating panels.
- Overheated zippers can easily cause burns to users who are not aware of the fact that they are insulated metallic materials.
Radiant Portable Sauna Characteristics
Portable Steam Sauna
3. 2l Portable Steam Sauna Review
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS
This type of a sauna spa set consists of a special tent whose outer layer is made of cotton. The interior parts are however reinforced with plastic to ensure that they assume the required shape. They also have a folding chair on which the user sits to enjoy their respective sessions.
The foot massager is a special feature intended to ensure that the user is capable of eliminating most of the body toxins through sweating. As the sauna heat session progresses, the user sweats from the feet and most of the toxic substances escape the body alongside the sweat.
The tent is built with two hand zippers which are intended to allow the user to leave their arms outside and do other activities like reading when they are in a session. Another very useful property is the herbal box which is incorporated into the tent. This feature allows you to include therapeutic oils or herbs that they would like to include in the sauna session.
The control system is digitalized such that the user can simply adjust the various parameters using the remote control. The steam pot is able to hold up to a capacity of 2 liters at the same time.
The overall dimensions for this device are 39 3/4"x34 1/4"x30 3/8" while those of the folding chair are 15 3/4"x17 3/8"x27 ." It also has an 110v/100-1000w power supply while the overall weight is 13 pounds. The other feature that constitutes the dimensions of the device is a 2-liter steam pot which serves the main moisturizer of the sauna environment.
Your Preferred Method to Detox the Body
I Like to Detox Using:
TOP 6 BENEFITS
1. Helps with weight and fat loss since it burns calories from the body.
2. Refines the tone of the user’s skin.
3. Relieves the users of the problems of joint pains.
4. Facilitates the flow of blood in the body as well as the overall body immunity.
5. Energizes the users while also relieving them of stress and tiredness.
6. Help with the elimination of waste products from the body since the foot massager results into foot sweating which pushes away the toxic wastes from the body.
- 2l Portable Steam Sauna Tent SPA Detox Weight Loss w/ Chair Blue tent is made up of a strong cotton material and is reinforced with plastic to offer durability. It is, therefore, obvious that the sauna has a relatively improved durability as compared to those without the plastic fortification.
- This version is the lightest form of the sauna which makes it even more portable than Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL and the Radiant Saunas BSA6310 Rejuvenator Portable Sauna.
- The user can enjoy reading their favorite books while on a sauna session as the device is built with special zippers to allow for the protrusion of their arms to the outside.
- Another added advantage of this form of sauna is the fact that it has a steam pot capable of holding up to a capacity of 2 liters.
- Takes some time to heat up and therefore cannot be used immediately.
t is a heavier power consumer than both the Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL and the Radiant Saunas BSA6310 Rejuvenator Portable Sauna.
Portable Sauna to Boost your Health
Portable Sauna Reviews Bottom Line
In general, there are several advantages that the portable saunas have over the stationary ones. The most conspicuous advantage as discussed by this article is the fact that these saunas can be carried from one place to another hence can be used even when one is traveling.
The 3 models help to detox body and boost the skin's appearance providing a glowing and vibrant complexion.
Each of these devices is characterized by its own properties that describe their functionality. Even though most of the features are similar across all the three types of portable saunas, there are a few properties that are unique to each of the three.
Of all the three types, 2l Portable Steam Sauna Tent emerges as the lightest with an average weight of 13 pounds. Some of the general features that characterize all the devices are a tent that covers everything, a folding chair for comfort, a neck collar, power supply, and control system.
Even though all the types of saunas have a handheld control system, Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL is designed with a thermostat that helps control the temperature.
This feature also ensures that the maximum temperature for this type of sauna is 150 degrees. The key problem that faces the users of Gizmo Supply 1000W Portable Therapeutic Infrared Sauna Spa XL is that the tent may overheat at some point even if the control system is in use.