My Review of the FAV Handbag Chain System
Wearing My New Chain With My Own Pre-existing Bag
A Convertible Five-Way Handbag Chain That is Versatile and Comfortable
This chain system was founded by two women who were determined to bring a flexible, practical, and trendy solution to life's handbag challenges. Women heavily rely on their handbags, however, they can lose their look and function when the strap starts to fail. These chains allow you to re-purpose and customize your existing handbags to suit any purpose. I have already found several bags in my closet that are compatible with this chain!
You want to keep your wallet, phone, passport, lipstick, and other essentials safe and close to your body. The crossbody option works the best to keep them close and safe as does the fanny-pack/waist band option. I'm most excited about taking this on our cruises, as this system is classy enough to take to dinner and functional to take island-hopping.
For more information on how to custom use this patent-pending chain system, watch the videos posted below or visit www.thefavinc.com.
One Size Does Fit All
How many times have you wished you brought a bigger purse, a smaller purse, or a more comfortable purse with you on vacation? How many times have you traveled and packed too many handbags, or not the right one for the various occasions or events during your trip?
All of these issues can be solved with this adjustable, versatile, classy, and very comfortable chain system that can be used with many of your existing bags or you can purchase the company's proprietary simple black bag that is constructed of all natural and vegan materials.
I was full of questions and concerns about this product when I first learned about it, so here are some of the questions that I asked the developer when I received my chain and handbag system:
- Is the chain heavy, bulky, or uncomfortable against your skin? No, the patent-pending chain is ultra light, smooth, flat and very comfortable and is and 57" at it's longest length.
- Will the finish rub off or tarnish? No. The aluminum is super light-weight and made in the same factories as many top name designers, such as Michael Kors. The finish is made to last, will not tarnish or rub off, and is nickel-free.
- Is the chain available in other colors and finishes? Yes. The chain comes in silver, gold, black, and all the aforementioned with various colors of leather weaving and comes in two different chain widths.
- How many ways can I wear the chain? The chain can be worn five ways: On the shoulder (long or short), across the body, around the waist/fanny pack style, as a backpack, or shorter clutch-style.
- What is the material construction of the "fãv" bag? The bag is constructed of all vegan and cruelty-free materials with a custom lining, inside zipper, and two pockets.
- What are the dimensions of the bag? 8l x 5h x 1.5w and approved for admission to concerts or any public venue where handbag sizes are restricted.
- How do I use the chain system with my own handbags? The chain comes with "Transformers" that attach to the rings on your existing handbags. From there, you simply attach the "claw" on the bottom of the chain to the Transformer to get your perfect, custom fit. You will need the Transformer Rings when your existing bag's "O or D" rings are not large enough to allow the chain system to fit through.
I had the honor of meeting the designer of this amazing concept, "the fãv" which stands for "fill-a-void", handbag system while at a recent yoga class and that is when I got to see this system in action firsthand. I had one of my own by the next day and had already used it used it on three different occasions and in three different ways. This is a must-have for your wardrobe and is the perfect gift that is unique and highly useful.
How To Wear
How To Use
How To Use With An Existing Handbag
© 2018 Debra Roberts