Saree Blouse Designs
Beautiful Saree Blouse Styles
I realized that it is quite rare to find various saree blouse designs together on one page. This pictorial guide is for all those girls and women out there in search for the right blouse design, whether it is elegant with long sleeves, off the shoulder, or a three-quarter sleeve style.
Striking Halter for Under Saree
The best ways to wear long-sleeved blouses is to make sure the sleeves are a semi-transparent or transparent material. Beautiful lace with intricate patterns should always be sewn into full or three-quarter length sleeves so that the lovely lace pattern can be fully appreciated! Heavily designed materials should only be sewn into full-sleeved blouses if the saree itself is simple, to avoid a gaudy look overall.
Three-Quarter Sleeve Blouses
Boat-Cut and Off-the-Shoulder Necklines
How to Choose a Blouse for Your Body Type
Some of the most common queries I hear have to do with how to look slim even when the body is on the bulky side. Here are some of my suggestions:
- It is essential not to put the blouse opening at the front of the blouse when wearing a transparent saree like chiffon or net. Putting the hook or buttons at the front amounts to fashion suicide, especially if you are a bit on the bulky side, as it gives out a very untidy and unfinished look. The best place to put hooks, buttons, or zippers are on the right side of the blouse. This comes in handy when the blouse piece has embroidery or embellishments on the back and keeps the whole look clean and classy.
- If you are concerned about your slightly bulky arms, avoid sleeveless blouses as they will only accentuate overweight areas. Instead, go for a short, capped sleeve. Tightly sewn three-quarter sleeves will take pounds off your whole image.
- When wearing sleeveless or spaghetti straps, keep the neckline modest. If possible, go for a sophisticated look by wearing a sherwani or high neck buttoned up to the collar.
- When wearing a long-sleeved or three-quarter sleeved saree blouse, you can have a deep décolletage. Go low at the back.
- If you are going with a deep neck at the back or front of the blouse, you could consider making the blouse a bit longer than general. That way you can actually have a deeper neckline and yet not make the back a thin string.
Latest Designer Saree Blouse Designs
How to Drape a Saree to Look Slimmer
Throughout the years I have tried to help my readers look glamorous and beautiful in sarees by providing tips and tricks. Below is a video by style editor Pooja Vakil with three amazing tips to help you drape your saree to look slimmer.
Styles for Plus-Size and Busty Women
2016 Saree Blouse Designs
Latest 2016 Update on New Style in Saree Blouse Fashion
Two Saree Blouse Style are very popular now a days, one is the full blouse which covers the stomach and the other is the sheer blouse where the shoulders and arms are made of sheer fabric.
Full Length Saree Blouse:
Surprisingly and to the glee of many ladies who do not like or feel comfortable baring their stomach area when wearing the saree for various reasons including religious reasons or because they are a bit fat around the midriff, the full length saree blouse style is in and are being flaunted by women of high fashion and famous designers. These blouses have a lot of potential as there is more space for innovative designing. Corset style blouse has also found a place in these full length blouses. Designers and ladies are equally experimenting with this style of blouse. Sharing a few photos of women wearing full length blouses with different types of sarees.
Sheer Saree Blouse Design
The sheer style has indeed transformed the saree fashion world. What is the sheer blouse design? Any blouse which has the back or shoulder and arms made with sheer, as in, transparent or translucent or see through fabric and does not have lining selectively is the sheer saree blouse design. Usually the shoulder and sleeves remain sheer and the rest of the blouse has proper lining. Some blouses have the entire back sheer. The fun thing about sheer blouses is that there is a lot of scope to show case gorgeous and heavy embroidery and designs on the sheer areas. Sharing a few gorgeous sheer blouses which is a must have in 2016.