- Fashion and Beauty»
- Women's Fashion & Clothing Styles
Finding Sexy Plus Size Swimwear
Sexy And Cute Swimwear For Curvy Girls:
All over the world women are looking for swimwear that suits their body, enhancing their curves and dissimulating their less loved areas. Some women dread having to shop for clothes, especially having to go shopping for plus size swimwear ; they can never find anything suitable and end up frustrated and choosing a standard black swimsuit. The consequences are seen later when unflattering bulges show off or the material of the swimsuit becomes transparent when wet, showing off every single scar and stretch mark that was thought to be covered. I had it myself; coming out of the swimming pool with a new swimsuit that looked great when tried on in the shop but it became a transparent nightmare when wet!
Tips When Buying Plus Size Swimwear
But there is no need to panic; the truth is that if chosen correctly, the right swimwear can make anyone look spectacular. There is a wide choice of sexy plus size swimwear which includes slimming swimwear that accentuates, flatter and helps slim the figure for women who are concerned about unpleasant areas.
Tips when buying plus size swimwear
Some tips that help to optically minimize your waistline are:
- Colour striping. Choose swimwear that has colour strips that define the waist.
- Princess seaming, because it defines your shape.
- Wear lighter colours on your upper body and darker colours on the bottom to accentuate your waistline.
- Chose accents that draw the eye up, for example a nice little bow, a pattern or a deep neckline to draw attention away from ample hips or an undefined waist.
- Look for side shirring and waist inserts to slim down your silhouette.
- If you have an ample bust, go for wide shoulder straps to eliminate digging into your skin. Also look for cup sizes with built in elastic to accommodate your breast and support it comfortably.
- If you have an ample back then look for high cut arm holes to eliminate bulges popping out on the sides.
- To dissimulate wide hips and stretch marks on your thighs you can go for a swimdress.
- Remember that it is all about accentuating the positive and concealing the negative.
How To Look Awesomely Stunning In Your Plus Size Swimwear
- Keep it simple and stylish. The one piece bathing suit is a must have basic for any wardrobe. Carefully chosen swimwear can minimize, maximize, support, elongate and add curves. The secret is to know your body and to know what you want to show off and what you want to conceal. Once you understand your shape it is easier to choose what models and cuts work best to flatter your figure.
- Choose good quality materials. When you are buying your plus size swimwear, make sure that you go for good quality materials. The material used can make all the difference between a good support that slims your silhouette and a frumpy look. Let’s face it, unless you wear a size 8 you won’t look good in a crochet or a string bikini. A plus size woman needs good support and cannot get away with string models or very thin materials.
There are plenty of sexy swimwear styles to choose from if you are prepared to spend some time studying your shape and selecting the right material and cut for you.
Sexy Plus Size Swimwear on Ebay
ebay can also be an excellent source for finding sexy plus size swimwear. You only need to type in Plus Size Swimwear to come out with a very large selection of swimming suits in plus sizes. You can find new, second hand, designer swimwear and even the most unusual styles, colours and prints you can imagine.
Buying in ebay is very easy. You can select products by size and colour. You can also search by brands in case you are looking for a special brand of plus size swimwear. And if you don’t like waiting for your bid to go through you can always select the buy it Now option so you know straight away how much you will be paying for your swimwear and whether you are going to have it or not.
Fit Expert Suzanne Walker describes the features of the Mirror One Piece Plus Size Swimsuit from SwimsuitsForAll.com
Plus Size Tankinis from swimsuitsforall.com
Tankini For Sizes 12 And Up
Tankinis are a good choice for shy girls plus they have the benefit of really holding your body in place. When selecting a tankini go for well-structured, solid-support styles that don't hide your body. You want support NOT hiding. Control panels and built-in bras are also a must for good fitting plus size swimwear.
Plus size tankinis @ Amazon.com
Swimwear from www.loveyourpeaches.com
Plus Size clothing Links to Find Sexy Plus Size Swimwear
- Love Your Peaches.com Made to measure plus size swimwear and clothing
Love Your Peaches stylish, made-to-order one piece suits are now available in any of our swimwear fabric colors. Our new, swimwear fabric is a durable, 4–way stretch matte tricot which means it moves with you in all directions maximizing your comfor
- Plus Size Swim Wear from Big on Batik.com
Beautiful plus size swim wear, swimsuits & cover-ups. Find your perfect plus sized bathing suit or mix and match our bikini and tankini tops with our matching bottoms for the perfect fit. Our original plus size swimwear is on sale now! Shop onlin
- Swimsuits just for us.com
Plus size swim wear for sizes 16 -32 Women's 2009 plus swimsuits now in stock. Swimwear brands include Delta Burke bathing suits, Carol Wior, It Figures, Christina and T.H.E.
- Women\'s Plus Size Swimwear | Always For Me Plus Size Swimsuit Collections | Lingerie and Work Out C
Plus size swim wear, plus size lingerie and plus size active wear. Designers represented are Carol Wior, Christina, Delta Burke Plus Size Collection, It Figures Womens Collection,I.F. by It Figures, Robby Len - Longitude, Miraclesuit, Speedo,
2pc Plus Size Swimwear from Swimsuits just for us.com
Swimwear Care Instructions
After each use, rinse your swimsuit in cool or lukewarm water to remove residue from salt water or chlorine. I do prefer to hand wash all my swimwear even if it is washing machine safe. To dry, hand wring gently and hang outside in shade, or lay flat on a towel. Never put your swimwear in the dryer, it will ruin the elastic in the fabric and you will get zero support from it. Also avoid drying your swimwear directly under strong sun or any source of heat.
Plus Size Swimsuits by Curvysea®Click thumbnail to view full-size
Plus Size Swimsuit by Curvysea®
- Quality and Flattering Swimwear at an Affordable Price!
You don't need to wear dark colours to hide your body all the time. Go out and enjoy a beautiful day on the beach. Imagine showing off your new fashionable swimwear for plus size at the beach or on the cruise! Be proud to show off your curves!