- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
Bid Adieu Forever to Annoying Large Skin Pores
Are you startled with the appearance of large skin pores on your face? Are they becoming too prominently visible? Now matter how clean you are trying to keep your facial skin with regular cleansing and scrubbing, yet these pores are not shrinking even a milli inch, right?
Undoubtedly, large pores on facial skin severely undermine the beauty of a woman thereby making her appear older relatively to other women of her age group.
Candidly I would say that you should not ignore these pores.Having visible pores on facial skin isn't a good sign of healthy skin. Sometimes we go ahead with certain skin treatments without exactly knowing our skin type. Each and every individual have different skin type. Some have extremely dry or oily skin, while others have normal or combination skin (where in the T-zone of the face that is forehead and nose area are oily and rest of skin is normal). I don’t say that all skin treatments are not good. Nevertheless, you must know your skin type before blindly go ahead with any type skin treatment.
Do you know that these chemically enriched treatments or serums at times result into clogging up of pores further? Don’t be amazed! As they do. Rather than making your skin pore enlargement worst you must take up some herbal or natural remedies. Is it really possible? Are thinking this? Yes, it is, provided you consistently apply masks made of your kitchen ingredients.
Some of the kitchen ingredients that can help you reduce enlarged skin pores are:
- Natural and non-treated honey
Sneak peek at some of the easy homemade remedies that you can use to shrink large pores:
- Natural and non-treated honey: Make a mixture of seaweed powder and honey. Once the mixture is made, you can add it to a clay mask and again stir it well. After this pour few of drops of rose water or lavender essential oils, and mix it into a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. This will help in making your skin impurities free as well as reduce enlarged pores to a great extent.
Note:- Seaweed powder is easily available nowadays online. It is also known as kelp powder and contains vital elements like amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This natural ingredient keeps skin clean and free from acne. There are many online stores selling kelp or seaweed powder. You can check out various e-commerce stores like Amazon or purchase it from local health store.
- Tomato: Mash 1/4th slice of tomato, and add few drops of fresh lemon. Mix them well. Apply it evenly on your face and keep it for 15-20 minutes. After that wash your with normal water. Regular use of this magical blend will not only shrink open pores, but will also glow your skin magnificently.
Note:- Tomato is a rich source of Vitamin C and A. It also contains antioxidant that inhibits premature aging process.
- Papaya: One more kitchen ingredient that can beautify your skin is Papaya. It helps you tighten enlarged pores. Mash papaya evenly and apply it on your skin. Leave it on your facial skin for at least 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water. This will positively reduce the size of skin pores. Papaya deeply cleanses and exfoliates skin by taking away impurities, blackheads, excessive oil, and washing out clogged pores on face.
Note:- Papaya, widely known as "The Fruit of the Angels", is scrumptious in taste and has many health benefits. It is a rich source of antioxidant like carotenes, vitamin C and B, minerals, potassium and magnesium. When applied on skin regularly it shows remarkable results.
- Lemon: Squeeze out fresh lemon juice and mix it well with one tablespoon of honey along with sugar. Massage it evenly on your facial skin in a circular motion, and leave it for a few minutes. Once the applied mixture dries up, clean your face with lukewarm water.
Note: Lemon has been regarded as natural bleach and skin lightener. When applied along with honey it works wonder on skin. It is a rich source of vitamin C and a great antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and boosts collagen production.
- Yogurt: Another effective natural skin pore tightener is yogurt. Besides this, it even lightens the blemishes on your face. All you need to do is to apply fresh yogurt daily on your face for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
Note:- Yogurt is a rich source lactic acid that not only reduces the pore size, but also removes excessive oil from open pores.
These are some of the natural remedies that make you feel much better about your skin. Get rid of large skin pores with aforementioned easy to do home remedies.
If you like these tips, then don't forget to share your experience with me!