- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
Simple Day Look- white and silver eyeshadow
The finished look
Step by Step Tutorial
1. Apply eyelid primer if you would like to. It will help the colors to stay all day.
2. Apply a white shadow on your eyelid as a base.
3. Next apply a light silver to the middle portion of your eyelid.
4. Then apply a darker silver/gray shadow to the outside v of your eyelid.
5. Finish off with light mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
6. Optional step: use white eyeliner on your waterline to make your eyes look brighter and you'll look more awake. You can also put a little bit of white shadow or liner by your tear duct to further brighten your eyes.
To finish the soft look you can add pink or coral lipstick.
This look can be done quickly when you're running late or just want a simple day look. I love doing this look when I am in a hurry or just don't feel like putting too much work into my makeup that day.
You can wear this look with or without foundation and with or without blush. If you're going to wear blush, I would go for a light pink to keep the look natural looking.
How often do you try new makeup looks?
I used white/silver eyeshadow by E.L.F. cosmetics.
Ulta's automatic eyeliner in Lace