Best Skin Lighteners Review: Meladerm, Obagi And Nur76
Hey people, I'm an Indian. I have wheatish complexion. Just like girls of my age who are in their early twenties, i tried many skin lighteners. From my personal experience, i'm writing this so that people could get some info. I've used Meladerm and Obagi before 2 years. I'm using Nur76 now.
- Affordable price
- Sweet smell similar to pineapple
- Noticeable results
- Slight Complexion improvement only after continuous use for a month
- Can be bought only online through civant care website. (ebay.uk has got some stock too)
- Makes your skin a bit oily if you have open pores
- Comes in a small container which lasts for a month if used twice everyday
I was using meladerm for a month. Noticed a little difference with my complexion. I was quite happy with it but i was not ecstatic about the results so i was doing some research online on other skin lightening products. With no luck , i consulted a dermatologist since i had acne marks too. He prescribed obagi. And then there was no turning back. Obagi is the best product ever.
Obagi Nuderm Starter Kit (Normal to dry skin):
- Visible skin lightening in exactly 10days (trust me)
- Has a cleanser, toner , moisturiser and 3 kinds of skin bleachers which can be used separately too.
- Clears acne, acne scars, dark marks, pigmentation, rosacea.
- Does not run out for 7 to 9 months
- Works for all
- Damn expensive
- Can be bought from obagi website only through a doctor's prescription
- Contains hydroquinone which is said to cause skin cancer and other serious effects when used for years together.
I've used one starter kit and i'm sooo happy with the results. My skin is glowing and my acne marks disappeared. Now all i get is one breakout occasionally and it goes off in 2 or 3 days. Obagi totally increased my confidence and i love it when people call me pretty !!!!...But the bad news as i metioned earlier , obagi products claim to have hydroquinone. So i stopped using it after 8months. These days just to keep my skin rejuvenated i'm using Nur76.
Nur76 Skin Lightening 3 in 1 For Face:
- Feels good on skin
- Visible difference
- Once the skin is lightened, the usage can be stopped and the result stays lifelong
- Affordable price
- Can be purchased only through few UK websites.
- Takes at least 45 days to lighten skin.
This is my experience. So choose carefully if u are planning on giving these products a go.