- Fashion and Beauty»
Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner
The Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Cleaner
This amazing product offers you the convenience of professionally cleaning your jewelry and eyeglasses and much more, in the comfort of your own home and without the use of any chemicals, only water! This innovative professional cleaner uses ultrasonic technology to gently clean all your jewelry, and have them sparkling in minutes. It's really simple to use, you simply load the hanger basket with whatever it is you want to clean, fill the ultrasonic cleaner with 1 pint of water and switch it on! It takes around 3 minutes to get your jewelry looking like new.
The Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic cleaner is a stainless steel tank which can hold up to 1 pint of water, or 16 fluid ounces. It comes with a watch hanger and basket to ensure that your items don't get damaged in any way. This ultrasonic cleaner will safely clean bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, watch bands, coins, dentures, shaver heads, and glasses. It is quiet to use, has an automatic switch-off, and operates on a 3 minute cycle. It is a small device, measuring 5" x 8" x 5" (H x W x D), so it won't take up alot of room, and can be easily stored away when it's not being used.
Product Features & Technical Details
- 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy wave feature cleans dirt, dust and grime away.
- Creates millions of microscopic cleansing bubbles; Simply fill the tank with water and and get professional cleaning results.
- Automatic three-minute cleaning cycle and auto shut-off; Quiet operation, Solid State circuitry, and extremely easy to use.
- Stainless steel cleaning chamber tank; Detergent can be added to water for enhanced cleaning; Also cleans tarnished items.
- Great for business, commercial or home use.
- Model: CD2800
- Item Weight: 2.2 Pounds
Check out some of my other hubs:
- Crystals & Minerals that can be used for Natural Healing
Crystals and minerals have been used for centuries as a way of healing the body, mind and spirit. All matter on this earth, including ourselves, is vibrating energy, and everything has it's own vibrational...
- How to make the Best Pancakes
Shrove Tuesday is nearly here, or what is more commonly known as Pancake day! This year it falls on March 8th. Shrove Tuesday is the eve to Ash Wednesday, which represents the first day of lent! Pancakes were...
- Some Tips On How To Keep Warm This Winter The Cheap Way
With the UK temperatures plummeting to a record breaking minus seventeen degrees, ice and snow are going to be causing alot of problems through out the winter months. Having not experienced these kind of...
- Seekyt - Backlink, Increase Traffic & Make Money
If, like me, you're trying to make a bit of extra cash with your hubs, you may or may not be aware of the fact that back linking is a great way to increase traffic, which in turn, if your article content is of...
- Trainers and Shoes that Help Tone your Calves, Thighs and Bum
Exercise is essential if you want to tone your legs and bum. Walking, jogging and cycling are all good workouts for your buttocks, calves and thighs, but if you want to fast-track your progress you may want to...