Spiked High Heels - Metal Spike Heels with Studs
Spiked high Heels with Studs!
While searching online for Spike Heels I came across something rather interesting... high heeled shoes with Spikes protruding out of the shoe! I had hoped to find stiletto high heels or spiked high heels - the kind with a narrow "spiked" heel. Instead I found something rather interesting...
High Heels with SPIKES
Who Makes Heels with Spikes and Studs?
Some of these Spiked High Heels are made by high-end designers such as Christian Louboutin and Sam Edelman.
The more affordable variations are made by Charlotte Russe, Bebe, Guess, and other popular designers.
Christian Louboutin Lady Clou Studded Heels
Who Would Wear these Dangerous Spiked Heels?
Celebrities and those who follow Hollywood fashion seem to enjoy wearing Spiked High Heels. Not only are these shoes dangerously high... they could also be used as a lethal weapon.
- Victoria Beckham looks elegant wearing Christian Louboutin Roudarte spiked heels.
- Christina Aguilera looks cute as a button wearing her Lady Clou Louboutin's.
- That Kardashian gal with the big bootie has also been spotted wearing spiked heels.
Victoria Beckham in high Heels with Spikes
Spiked high Heels
Sam Edelman Lorissa Open-toe heels with studs
Christian Louboutin Clou Noued
Kim Kardashian in Louboutin Spikes
An Affordable Spiked Heel
Popular Styles with Spikes and Studs
Christian Louboutin makes several styles of high heels with studs. The most popular styles are:
- Lady Clou features strategically placed studs along with a cute peep-toe and bow.
- The scary looking and dangerous Asteroid with spikes protruding from the toe.
- The Clou Noued model has studs galore.
Sam Edelman makes the popular Lorissa high heel which features studs on the back of the heel.
Charlotte Russe makes a Louboutin inspired spiked heel, the Spiked Bow Peep-Toe Slingback. Priced at under $45.00 this is a shoe that most gals can afford.
Which Spiked Heels do I Prefer?
All of these high heels with protruding spikes are interesting, maybe even sexy looking. But I still have a preference for what I call a spiked heel or stiletto.
A stiletto with a metal heel is truly a spiked heel.