Steal the Heel: Fabulous Fashion Heels
This Christmas festival, there is only one direction to go partying; and that is high up. Christmas season is a cold season. We all dress up for this one time celebration and look forward to look good. Girls, we will be looking at some amazing heels you can’t afford to miss this festival. Plenty of brands offer good prices, like Bamboo shoes, Cole Haan, Franco Sarto and more.
1. Gladiator Heels: These heels are perfect for an evening party or events. Pair it up with a LBD or a cute straight fit evening dress. Gladiator thigh high heels can be worn over shorts and jacket for a sexy look. They form a casual look so you can put them on for night outs or outings too. You can be sporty and stylish at the same time. Plentiful of designs are available in the market and choose that best suits your leg type. A short leg and height must avoid thigh high gladiators because it will make them look shorter. They should instead pick up ankle gladiators with heels.
2. Peep-toe Heels: Peep-toe heels go well with jeans and tights. However they also look fabulous on bare feet. Pair them up with long flowing dresses with cut in the front and highlight your heels. Peep toes are best for edgy look. Also, they can be paired up with ankle length trouser and formal shirt. So if you have to meet someone after your work, peep toes will work best on you. The heels that you choose should be either the same color that matches with your outfit or it can be a mix n match style. But avoid bold color outfit with bold color pep-toes. If you want to look stunning, always purchase light colors.
3. Stilettos: Stilettos can make you look glamorous with any outfit you wear. They are best worn with short dresses and short skirts. Avoid wearing them on jeans because there is much footwear to go well with it. Instead pair them up with your prom dress or miniskirts. Stilettos also look good with short flowing dress and floral dresses with flare or frills. Christian Loboutin, Prada and Jimmy Choo are best brands for stilettos.
4. Boot Heels: If you have planned to wear jeans or a dress with tights, boot heels are a must. Thigh high boots will be great for a pair of jeans and an ensemble top with a coat. A little dress with tights and ankle boots with high heels will look perfect for the fall season. Boot heels make your legs look leaner and sassy. They give you the desired height with an attitude. Jeffrey Campbell, Bamboo shoes, Tory Burch have some real unique boots.
5. Sandals: These go well with indo-western fusion dresses or the kurta and jeans combination. Sandals give you a feminine look and make your outfit look girlish too. They go well with wedding outfits, office parties, gatherings or fashion dos. Sandals are good for everyday wear. Any brand is good for sandals. There are no particular best or favorites. Most of them are good.