Sun burn Remedies
Skin is a living thing. Skin has its own protective healing ability.
According to the age the condition of the skin will vary. Sometimes we cannot tolerate the direct sun beams and causing sun burns.Sun burns are burns caused by exposing your body to too much ultra violet light from the sun rays causing sunburn and wrinkles. Sometimes it lead to skin cancer. Limited exposure ultraviolet rays produces beneficial vitamin D when skin exposed to ultraviolet light. It speed up the production of melanin. Melanin give protection and normal colour to the skin. Too much malanin causes the darker colour of a tan. A tan means body's first line of protection against sunburn and damage of skin. But most people can't produce enough to protect to skin means the skin can't protect itself causing sunbrun. The southern United States, equator regions and places with high altitudes are generally having higher risk of sunburn than the other places. Certain antibiotics and birthcontrol pills can also make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
I can suggest some of the effective tips for sunburn.
1. Try to stay out of the sun between 10 AM to 4 PM.
2.Wear protective cothing like long sleeved shirts, hats and sunglasses.
3. Increase the intake of water. Dry skin can be prevented by drinking 8 to 10 glass of water
on a day.
4. Always keep your body moisterized and cool if possible by frequent cold baths
5. Use cool and wet cloths on the sun burned areas.
6.Giving rest to the body can maintain your body temperature at a required level.
7. Applying yoghurt is a soothing remedy on burned area.
8. Corn starch and water make it to a paste and can apply on the sun burned area.
9. Aleo vera pulp is an active ingredient in most of the skin products and it is a good remedy
for sunburn. It gives cooling and soothing effect on sunburn and wounds.
10. Apply high SPF sunscreen cream half an hour before going out can prevent sun burn.
Since skin is the largest organ in our body we should take care of it.