Teeth Whitening at Home; Easy Techniques To Do
We all once possessed completely white teeth (milk teeth) when we were kids but the whiteness faded away as we aged. There is hardly anyone who would not love to have that white teeth back. Now here is a chance to get your teeth back!
Though there are professional techniques used by some people but it is rather too expensive to do. So the idea of doing it at home wouldn't be bad after all. The only advantage between teeth whitening at home and professional teeth whitening is that the latter is faster to achieve than the former. Practice the teeth whitening at home tips i have detailed below.
5 Teeth Whitening at Home Techniques
- Toothpaste with active teeth whitening formula. This is the most common teeth whitening at home technique. Toothpastes consist of hydrogen peroxide. This is a major ingredient in the toothpaste that helps to brighten the teeth. Gradual discoloration can be prevented by brushing your teeth with this toothpaste. So when next you buy toothpaste, be on the look for one that has the teeth whitening formula. Whitening toothpastes also contain abrasives to eliminate surface stains.
- Brush Your Teeth After Every Meal. This teeth whitening at home method goes a long way in ensuring that your teeth are left off free of dirt. So the particles responsible for discoloration will be at the minimum in the mouth. In case you are not close to where you can wash your mouth, then just go to the nearest sink and rinse your mouth. Do this till you are confident that you have a dirt free mouth. Make this a regular habit. Note that this habit does not only help in teeth whitening, it does also help in preventing dirt from sitting in the corners of your teeth. This will also eventually prevent teeth stains. It may also help in tooth decay. So why should there be a stress in practicing this regularly?
- Chewing gum can go a long way in cleaning your teeth for you. When you chew gum, your mouth secretes saliva which helps to dissolve the particles that were remaining in your mouth. The saliva that secretes from the mouth can help mix up with the dirt in other to clear them away. A lot of people are not aware of this teeth whitening at home technique. It really works well.
- Use a teeth whitening mixture. You can do this paste yourself. This is one of the best home remedies for teeth whitening. This paste will consist of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Mix up two teaspoons of baking soda and two or three teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide. Ensure that the thickness of the paste is as good as that of toothpaste. Apply the mixture on your teeth using your toothbrush and leave it for some minutes (five minutes will do). Avoid swallowing the mixture. And in the case you swallow, drink plenty water. That is all it is! But make sure you do this at least once in a week, so as to maintain and improve the newly achieved whiteness. Feel free to wash off the mixture from your mouth with the use of your regular teeth brightening toothpaste. Or you can just rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Lemon juice has a natural bleaching agent which helps in teeth whitening. Get lemon juice and mix it with little salt. After making the mixture, apply it on your brush and then brush your teeth with it. Then rinse your mouth with water and you are done. If you want a more effective mixture, then mix the lemon juice with some baking soda without any salt.
None of these teeth whitening at home techniques is difficult to observe, isn't it? Better start doing them now.