- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Thayers Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel Toner With Aloe Vera Review
Witch Approved All-Natural Remedy
Old wives tales will tell you that if you get acne during pregnancy that it means you are expecting a girl because girls steal their mother’s beauty, but they don’t tell you how to deal with it.
When I was pregnant with my son I was breaking out by week 12 and even though it wasn’t bad I was subconscious of it. So I started looking for ways to get rid of it and, after trying several things, this product helped me the most.
The is an all-natural toner that adds moisture to your skin while protecting it from airborne impurities. It helps smooth skin and tightens pores for beautiful skin. It is alcohol, paraben, phthalate, and fragrance free. It is made with un-distilled witch hazel to maintain all the beneficial natural tannins. It is made in the USA. Thayers Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel Toner With Aloe Vera
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified Organic Filet of Aloe Vera)
Glycerin (Certified Organic Vegetable)
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (made from Certified Organic Witch Hazel)
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
- It cleans, moisturizes, and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
- It’s made from all-natural ingredients.
- It’s fragrance-free and alcohol-free; which means, it’s sensitive skin-friendly.
- It’s light on the skin and won’t dry it out.
- It’s great for acne, dry skin or oily skin.
- It feels sticky right after putting it on. (However, once it dries the sticky feeling is gone.)
- It doesn’t get rid of acne right away. My brother has been using this for acne for weeks but the progress is slow. It worked faster on me, though.
When I first started using this toner I broke out more but after a week of using it every morning and every night after washing my face I started to see a difference. My skin looked cleaner, fresher, and less oily throughout the day and my acne was disappearing. Though, I did notice that if I only used the toner without washing my face first my skin would look oily later on. It is fragrance-free; however, it does have a very subtle scent to it. You don’t need to use much, just apply with a cotton ball or pad to skin. It is well worth the money and rather inexpensive compared to other cleansers and toners. Remember, as with all beauty supplies, read the label and ask your doctor before using while pregnant.