- Fashion and Beauty
The Benefits of Almond Oil for your Hair and Skin
Almond oil is perhaps the favorite oil for the skin, for its emollient, anti-inflammatory ant rejuvenating properties. It contains A, D and E vitamins, oleic and linoleic acids, and is used not only for skin care, but treatment of a vatiety of skin disorders.
The Benefits of Almond Oil for your Skin
- Moisturizing: It has a way of trapping moisture inside the skin superior to other oils, keeping the skin moisturized at all times.
- Anti-inflammatory: It calms wounds, allergies and inflamation, being great for after shaving or waxing.
- Emollient: lt gets easily absorbed by the skin, and helps prevent striae, in special during pregnancy, as well as improving the aspect of already formed and even old striae.
- Skin lightener: It helps removing dark spots, in special when used in association with honey.
- Preventing and reducing wrinkles: Its vitamins prevent and reduce wrinkles, and, if used daily after shower, the effects can be seen.
- Sun protection: It calms the skin and reduces the damage caused by sunburn (altough it doesn't substitute sunscreen).
- Removes Makeup: Better than expensive cleansers.
The Benefits of Almond Oil for your Hair
- Longer and Healthy Hair: Apply it once or twice a week, massaging the scalp. It prevents hair loss and stimulates its growth.
- Conditioner: Great moisturizer, in special for dry hair, it substitutes leave-ins.
- Softer Hair
- Gets Rid of Split Ends
- Treats Dandruff: Massage the scapl with almond oil twice a week to get rid of dandruff.