The Benefits of Olive Oil for your Hair and Skin
Properties of Olive Oil for Your Skin
- Postpones ageing - Olive oil has antioxidants that combat free radicals that cause ageing.
- Moisturizing without turning your skin greasy - It regulates the secretin of sebum.
- Helps healing wounds - Good for acne.
- Nurtures the skin.
- Prevents external irritation.
- Does not clog pores - being great for homemade exfoliators.
Properties of Olive Oil For Your Hair
Olive oil restores, nurtures and moisturizes hair, beinng perfect for curly, dry and frizzy hair.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - The Best
"Extra-virgin" or "cold-pressed" olive oil is the best. It's the purest form, not processed by any means.