The Best BB Cream for Oily Skin or Acne Prone Skin
This hub gives you the name of the best BB cream for oily skin or acne prone skin, whether you are a teenager, young adult or mature woman.
Beauty balms have become popular in recent years for their ability to help clear your skin, make it appear almost flawless, and reduce the signs of aging -- all in one product.
The BB cream phenomenon started in Asia and has since spread to the rest of map.
With the wide selection of BB creams available at drugstores, department stores, boutiques, and online stores, it can be difficult to determine which beauty balm is right for you.
In addition, there are very few BB creams for oily skin, so you could find yourself selecting a beauty balm completely unsuited to your skin type -- until now.
Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD is the best BB cream for oily skin or acne prone skin.
I am particularly fond of this BB cream because it is not only oil-free and non-comedogenic, but it also helps combat the signs of aging. This is really good for women who still get pimples but also are watching for those first wrinkles.
I chose this as the best BB cream on the market because:
- It minimizes pores and helps control acne. If you are going to wear any product on your skin, make sure it doesn't contribute to your acne. It is common for women to get acne, pimples, and blackheads into their 50s.
- Helps hide skin imperfections -- such as discolorations and patchy skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines -- especially the type that sits around your eyes.
- Helps heal skin irritation and redness
- Enriches skin with anti-oxidants -- important for getting vitamins and important emollients infused into your skin.
- Provides seamless, smooth coverage -- some women wear beauty balm under their foundation or entirely by itself
NOTE: You should notice skin improvement using the Stila BB cream within two weeks of use.