The Best Eyeliner for Your Eyes
Types of Eyeliner
There are mainly three types of eyeliner: pencil, liquid, and gel. The type of eyeliner you need is based on many factors such as eye shape, eye color, skin type, sensitivity, whether you wear contacts or glasses, your environment, and your desired look. When purchasing an eyeliner you must do thorough research to really understand the quality of the product. You should look at written reviews, video reviews, and the ratings of the eyeliner. But over everything, you must consider your needs and wants.
Pencil eyeliner is great if:
- you need something that is quick and easy to put on in the morning.
- you have a busy schedule.
- you are going for a smoky look.
- you want a softer, more natural look.
- (depending on how you wear it), if you need something that won't irritate your eyes.
- you have dry, oily, and combination skin
- you live in any environment.
Liquid Eyeliner is perfect if:
- you have sensitive eyes.
- you want a more defined look.
- you have more time to apply makeup.
- you want a very precise look.
- you have a steady hand.
- you have dry skin or live in a drier environment.
Gel Eyeliner is perfect if:
- you want a mix between a pencil and liquid.
- you want a sharper, more precise look, but you don't have a steady hand.
- you want to take time with your eyeliner.
- you need something that works fairly well on oily skin.
Just remember to consider all of the factors before you purchase an eyeliner. If you have any questions feel free to ask!