- Fashion and Beauty
The Best Home-Made Hair Conditioner Recipe!
All Natural Hair Care
This home-made hair conditioning treatment combines only the best ingredients proven to nourish and rejuvenate the hair. Not only is this hair conditioning treatment good for hair, it ensures your hair is visibly soft and luxurious. The treatment contains specially selected ingredients that provide a spectrum of benefits. Some of these benefits include fortifying and strengthening the hair, moisturizing and protecting elasticity, controlling dandruff, and promoting natural hair growth to create a gorgeous shiny mane.
Beneficial Ingredients for Healthy Hair
- The first ingredient in this natural hair conditioning treatment is avocado. Avocado provides essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy hair. It contains B vitamins, beta-carotene, copper, vitamin E, vitamin C, and essential fatty acids, all of which will strengthen and fortify.
- A ripe banana is included in the recipe to help soften hair and protect it’s natural elasticity. Bananas are rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates and vitamins, that help will not only bring out the shine, but will help control dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Coconut milk in the mixture also helps control dandruff and promote hair growth, and the protein and other nutrients will make hair soft.
- The addition of olive oil will moisturize dry damaged hair and is one of the best sources of omega-9 fatty acids.
- Egg yolks also have naturally occurring fatty acts and are naturally rich in vitamin A, D, E and the B vitamins, which are all beneficial for improving hair's appearance.
- For people with excessive oily hair egg whites can be applied to the roots. Egg whites are full of bacteria-eating enzymes that will help get rid of unnecessary dirt and oils.
- Apple cider vinegar added to the mixture kills germs and helps to remove any excess buildup of previous shampoos, or conditioners. This tends to make the hair lighter, shinier, and easier to manage.
- Lemon juice is added to add an extra fight against dandruff and will also help to strengthen hair roots.
- Beer contains proteins that are thought to repair hair while the sugars in the beer are believed to make hair shiny by tightening the hair cuticles.
- Finally, a drop or two of the essential oil lavender is very relaxing and calming to the body and mind and will add that luxurious touch to this pampering hair care treatment.
The Complete All-Natural Treatment Conditioner
- 1 avocado (peeled and mashed)
- 1 small ripe banana
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of beer (flat)
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 drops of lavender or rose essential oil for fragrance (optional)
Mash all ingredients together until smooth and the consistency of a paste. Adjust consistency of mixture with more coconut milk if necessary. After shampooing and rinsing, part your hair into small sections and apply the conditioning treatment from hair roots to ends. Put shower cap on and cover with a towel to seal in treatment. Leave in for 20-30 minutes and take this time to treat yourself to some relaxation. Read a good book and listen to your favorite music, or savor some peace and quiet.
Once completed unwrap your newly conditioned hair. Rinse out the mixture and then lightly shampoo and condition as usual. Store left over all-natural contitioner in the fridge for up to one week. Use it to repeat the treatment for an extreme hair boost!
- Grooming for Men - Quality Mens Skin Care, Grooming Products and Advice for Men
Attention Men! Increase your swagger significantly! GroomingForMen.com is your one stop shop for all grooming needs. Quality Mens Skin Care, Grooming Products and Advice for Men.
Health and Beauty Naturally
- Five Top Fat Burner Supplements!
See a list of highly effective nutritional supplements that are proven to assist in weight loss and discover why they work.
- The Anti-Aging Benefits of Olive Oil
Olive oil has been used by women for centuries for its health and beauty benefits. See how it is still a number one way to stay youthful.