The Different Types of Ladies’ Bra
According to studies, many women do not wear the right type of bra. So, maybe, if we know the different types, we’ll be able to choose the right types for our needs.
Majority of women wear a bra as an undergarment. To those few women who don’t wear one, think again, a bra can actually help you enhance your shape. If you are more concerned about comfort, there are bras that are designed to give you comfort. Wearing a bra can actually help you protect your breasts from sagging and also, it can protect them from accidental bumps, which is inevitable in our everyday activities.
According to few studies, many women do not wear the right type of bra for their needs. So, here is a list of the different types of bras that you can choose from, and hopefully, will give more ideas about how to choose the right one.
- Special outfit bra is designed for special outfits. Backless, strapless, single-strap, and halter tops may require women to wear bras that will suit the outfit. Having different kinds of special outfit bras will help women to have more choice in choosing the right outfit without having to go braless during special occasions.
- Comfortable bras are designed to be more comfortable compared to other types of bras.
- Bras designed for maximum support are good for active women. Women who are into sports or have a very active lifestyle should consider wearing one of these.
- Bras that help flatter a woman’s figure. Women have different body types. Some have natural large breasts, while others have very small ones. It’ll help you if you know your body type and choose the right bra that’ll actually flatter your figure.
- Specialty bras are designed for women with ailments, for pregnant women, and for nursing mothers. They’re called specialty bras because they serve a special purpose. Women who have arthritis or who have difficulty moving their arms should wear arthritis bra. These types of bras are designed to give women with limited dexterity the ability to wear their own bras without having to rely on others for assistance. Pregnant women on the other hand will find their breasts to be rapidly changing its size; maternity bras are flexible enough to accommodate the change in size of the woman’s breasts. Nursing bras are designed so that nursing mothers will not have difficulty feeding their babies whether they are outside or inside their homes.
- Bullet bras were made known during the 1960s and 1970s. At present though, bullet bras may be good to use onstage by performers.
- Shelf bras and peephole bras or peek a boo bras are designed for sexual playfulness and are basically not used to protect a woman’s breasts.