Women Fashion Tips - Owe A Black Dress!
The Little Black Dress
Every woman should own a little black dress, because this dress is magical. You can wear it with many different accessories and for many different occasions. Life is too short for you not to pull out or go buy that little black dress. The beauty of each of us women, it's doesn't matter our shape or size but it does matter that you owe a black dress, one that is reusable for many festivities. Check out the versatility of this amazing dress!
Little Black Dresses
The Little Black Dress - Find Yours!
Accessories For The Dress
Women you want to make a statement when wearing a little black dress. But you want to make sure you are wearing it to the right occasion. Plan on wearing this little gem to the following events;
- Weddings (but dress it up with pearls and nice pumps)
- Parties (pick a strapless black dress add some fun red boots and red clutch)
- Varies Showers (great to wear with sliver heels and black clutch)
- Grand Opening (Add a flare of a red clutch and black classic pumps)
- Funeral (low black heels paired with silver scarf)
- Hot Date (high red boots and a black clutch, so hot)
- Theater or Opera (make a splash add lots of jewelry)
These are a few examples of how versatile this little black dress can be for you. However, you have to pick the right dress for your shape and size. Don't over think it, just do it. I like the the simple black dress that is polyester or nylon (or spandex mix) with lots of necklaces, bracelets and that have wide spaghetti straps. Simple but elegant at the same time and I can wear it dressed up or dressed down.
Right Underwear is important!
Very important is to make sure you have the right underwear or panties beneath your dress, such as:
- Black bra is so important (strapless is okay too).
- Thong preferably but if you want to hide some of your "bumps" then I would recommend the spanx (it just hides it all).
- I am not big on pantie hose so I would suggest no pantie hose but if you have to add something then go for a thin tight.
- Full lingerie under the dress is always recommended and ohhhh so sexy!
These items are very important to make sure you dress is laying right and looking great. Also, key elements is how you will accessory the little black dress. The best accessories are the following items:
- Red high boots
- Red clutch purse
- Silver or Gold boots (shiny when going to a party is wonderful)
- Red scarf or jacket
- High red pumps
- Black pumps with blue accent jewelry
- Large necklaces and lots of bracelets (gold and silver mix)
Make sure you accessories work with the little black dress. Wearing your hair up or down is optional depends how dressy you want to be for the occasion. Makeup is important too because you don't want to wear too much but make it look good. There is so much you can do with this dress, strapless, where pumps versus high boots, just to be classy versus trashy. These are the things you need to remember, the class in your dress speaks volumes of who you are as a person.
I think the most important thing is to experiment and be classy and trendy when choosing the right dress, whether it's strapless, flared skirt, wide spaghetti straps or thin straps, all black dresses can be made over, so enjoy your little black dress and do a makeover with it weekly, you will be surprised how much you will become dependent on this little clothing of material. Have fun and experiment with your little black dress, find it, buy it and put it on!