Looking Good In Skinny Jeans
Bless Those Skinny Jeans
Skinny Jeans - the magical jean that makes your thighs look slimmer, your stomach look flatter, your buttocks look shapelier and your legs look long. This magical transformation is achieved by stretch denim that is made exclusively for the manufacturers of Skinny Jeans, some truly creative color shading, and a very well thought out design. The manufacturers of Skinny Jeans have used every possible method to make a more flattering and slimming pair of jeans.
drainpipes, stovepipes, tight pants, cigarette pants, pencil pants, skinny pants or skinnies. These wildly popular pants do have a down side to them. There are people who tend to wear their jeans so tight that they look as though they've been painted on. There are some physicians who believe tight pants may cause numbness due to compression of a nerve or even varicose veins. For those people who tend to overdo and wear them like a second it can become a health issue. However, those who wear them in the correct manner think they are the best thing since sliced bread.
I don't know anyone who is not looking for a way to look more shapely and slimmer. This jean is the answer to many women's prayer. They look fabulous, feel comfortable and wear like iron. They are easy to care for - simply turn them inside out and wash in cold water. To dry you either hang them up or tumble dry on low. They are said to never sag, bag, or stretch out by the end of the day. If you treat them right, they treat you right. It is also said that you do not have to wash them every time you wear them because of their non bagginess. That can be a great feature.
Great Things About Skinny Jeans
- They are made from a denim with a high nylon/elastane content that is made especially for Skinny Jeans.
- The thighs are 'scooped out'. This seperates and slims the thighswhile pushes the buttocks out to creat a slapely silhoutte.
- The inseams are drawn forward to make the thighs on the front of the leg look smaller.
- The pocket lining of the front pockets are made out of non-stretch fabric which is sewn into the front seam. This makes it possible for a the stomach to be pushed in when zipping the jeans making the stomach flatter.
- The way they shade the denim creates an optical illusion causing it to look slimmer.
- The cut of the jean is a 'barely bootcut'. This makes the thighs appear slimmer and the legs longer.
- The placement of the pockets, along with their shape and size, make the buttocks appear smaller.
- Their waistband is medium rise which helps prevent that extra spillover over the top of the waistband.
- They are available in sizes 24 to 38 (0 - 18) and have inseams measuring up to 37".
Styles and Washes of Skinny Jeans
- NiteWash - classic dark stretch denim, slim shading on the front and the back
- NiteOut - pure dark stretch denim
- DayWash - classic medium stretch denim, slim shading front and back
- BeachWear - classic light stretch denim, slim shading front and back
- WhiteWash - white stretch denim with contrasting thread
- WhiteOut - pure white stretch denim
- BlackWash - black stretch denim with contrasting thread
- BlackOut - pure black stretch denim
- Luxury Corduroy - made out of a ultra light and buttery soft stretch corderoy inported from Italy.
- Barely Bootcut - available in NiteWash, DayWash, BeachWash and BlackWash. The ankle is 17".
- Couture Cut - available in BlackOut, WhiteOut and Luxury Cords. The ankle is 15" This cut is also known as 'straight leg'.
- Petite Cut - available in Barely Bootcut but with a lower waistband.
- Celebrities in Skinny Jeans With High Heels
There is something about skinny jeans paired with a pair of towering high heels. Skinny jeans fit tight on a woman's curves and the high heels accentuate long legs.
- The history of Skinny Jeans
Jeans became the symbol of rebellion and passionate youth worn by the sex symbols of the day. James Dean, Marlon Brando, and Elvis wore their jeans tight fit at times. Though ladies in the 50s didn't generally wear jeans; Many very well known...
- How To Wear Skinny Jeans
If you want to know how to wear skinny jeans, this guide will point you in the right direction. Style tips on what to wear as well as what to avoid.