- Fashion and Beauty
Tips and Instructions on Removing Muscle Knots
Muscles work best when well fed with nutrients and hydration, and when used properly, without being too tense. Unfortunately, no matter how well you take care of you, one day you feel the sudden pain of a muscle gnashing of teeth in a tight, hard knot.
A muscle can spontaneously knot suddenly appear while you sleep or when you reach for something on a raised platform at the supermarket. You could be just a shower and suddenly turn his neck to rinse your hair, muscle knots at times seems to happen with little provocation. Fortunately, there are some things you can do to remove muscle knots.
Instructions on How to Remove Muscle Knots
- Applying heat to the affected muscle. If muscle pain is really just a muscle knot and not an injury, the heat will help relax the muscle so it can loosen and release the knot. (If you think that the knot is due to an injury which has just received, apply an ice place and see a doctor.) Electric heating pads, heated gel packs, and heat to produce disposable pads all work well for muscle knots.
- Massage the area. If you know a good massage, arrange a massage as soon as possible. If you do not have a massage, or can not afford to visit one, there are other ways you can get the muscle massaged. If the knot in your leg you will be able to easily massage yourself. You must knead the deep zone. Unfortunately, many muscle knots occur in the neck and shoulders and are not as accessible. In these cases remain under a hot shower and let the water beat down on you for a long time. After showering, use a pillow or massage with the hand holding the device at the knotted muscle.
- stretch the muscle a little bit, the best you can. This will help keep the muscles around the muscle knot gnashing of teeth and thus the problem.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or muscle or drink a glass of wine (but do not take acetaminophen with wine or other alcoholic beverages).
- Eat a banana and / or take a calcium and magnesium tablets. Sometimes muscle are caused by muscle knots lack of minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- Apply a topical cream muscle pain. Most topical creams for muscle pain give only temporary relief, however, may be beneficial right before a massage. Current creams help to relax the muscles slightly and provide a deeper, more useful massage.
Tips and Warning
Remain as mobile as possible. If you stiffen up, take longer to remove a muscle knot. Movement will help the muscle fibers are still at large.